What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now ?

kitsune

Ave flue cured mixed 50/50 with Ave Havana gold. This stuff is too good. It actually tastes like tobacco to me with a hint of cigar, which is what I belive makes it taste like tobacco. If you happen to have these laying around try them mixed. Too good!!!

VT clever clove. VT exotic, which at first (3 days ago) tasted like a dirty urine soaked sock, but now is starting to taste WAY better. And 3 home made concoctions, grape...watermelon...and a very tasty butter rum. Just started to really get into direct dripping and WOW, what a difference. Way more flavor and production and TH. Really surprised that I'm getting into the sweet flavors as I thought that I would be more into the earthy, bold flavors, but when picking up some loranns at wal mart I kept hearing mark (grape mark/you owe me a beer mark) saying how great the grape was...well I just had to try it. Mark...thank you sir. grape rocks and should we ever meet the beers are on me. IN fact right now I'm dripping grape and quaffing a finely aged busch....uuummmmm.