Forgive Me Vapers, For I Have Sinned

most of the soldiers in my company are smokers and i have become acustomed to being around cigarette smoke and have begun to like it again. this past week, while helping to operate a live-fire range, i went and bought a pack of basic ultra lights and smoked instead of vaped for most of that week. :wallbash:

the cigarette i smoked smelled so good, it was begging me to smoke it. the taste wasnt that bad either. after finnishing the pack, i went and bought another :wallbash:

it is my belief that i should recieve some sort of penents or otherworldly mission to accomplish to make-up for this grievous error and lapse in judgement.

what must i do to get back in the good graces of the vapor god and clear my conscience???

100 push ups while chanting " I will vape, not smoke".........

or

chalk it up to human weakness and vape while chanting " I will not smoke"......

or

Just vape and enjoy while chanting " I love vaping"thumbsup.gif

You are very missed around here!! (Had to say that first!!)

I say you have to balance a bottle of juice on your head, hop in one foot and say "smoking is the devil" 100 times!! :devil:

I would be happy with that!!

Then and only then will the gods and goddess of VT forgive you!! Hehehe!! :thumbsup:

(You are human, you are forgiven now get back to vaping!!)

Throw the left overs away and get back to vaping. We all fall sometimes. The forum is here to pick you up :)

Agreed!! (And of course you are remembered!!)

But I still think you need to do something kinda silly to appease the vaping gods!!

Oh I know!!! Sacrifice the analogs in an ancient sacrificial ceremony!! Hehehehe!! :unworthy:

you have acess to a firing range and some heavy duty weaponry,that gives me an idea.. :2guns:

the smokes tempted you and made you feel bad :2guns:

Video of their demise will be you pennance :clap:

Percect !!!!! I think that would be the ultimate way to say good bye to those nasty temptations !!!laser.gif

You are mostly certainly remembered. So good to hear from you again.

So sad to hear about this. I thought I'd never again be tempted, but maybe I shouldn't be so sure of myself. I hope you go back to vaping and once again forget all about those nasty analogs. But no matter what, you are always welcome here. And if you need some help...we're always here for you.

Welcome back.....

I like the firing range idea....I say NUKE EM. Make them suffer the way they've made you suffer. Rip them to shreds with heavy gunfire.2guns.gif

Or set them ablaze with some WP.

Good luck and get back to vaping.smoke.gif

if i had my way (and nobody was looking) id take my M4 and unload in burst mode til there was nothing but little shreads of white paper blowing in the wind. :2guns:

but sad to say, im not that high on the military totem pole to get away with something like that. but you may be on the right track. i do have access to some really 'high-speed' camera gear. my company uses the Canon 5D-Mark 2. i dont think i could post a 21MP picture here without Chris throwing a fit, but ill see what i can do. cant shoot a pack of squares with my rifle but perhaps a sacraficial burning to the vapor gods on one of the spare bbq grills around the barracks (In High Def). :D