On My Way Through The Mall

snubber

I'll try to make this short. Walking through the mall today with my big blue Ego and as I started to pass the "white cloud" kiosk the guy working there said" what's that? So of course I stopped and showed him. We struck up a conversation about the differences between his units and the Ego. At first he tried to give me the sales talk about how his lasted a long time and all (you know the pitch). So we're talking and vaping and the Ego is just blowing his little device away. He's new to vaping so he's really uninformed except what he's learned for work. Ok...so he's liking the Ego and I put on my 2.0 LR carto filled with Midnight. He has those little condom covers for people to try his stuff with so I let him try my Midnight. He's floored! Then I give him another Ego, this one has Mentha...now he's staggering. One more try with Exotic Tobacco...he's down for the count. Well to wrap this up...after some more talking I've given him back one of his cards with Vaportalk.com written on it. He's going to check us out. Wants to see about the Ego and he's working again Fri. and I should stop bye again for more info. I think I'll take him some sample bottles of Vt juices, that should clinch it. End of story.

p.s. sometimes this is just so much fun. (like shooting fish in a barrel)

Edited by snubber