Science Is Beautiful. Science Saved My Soul.

I liked it but I disagreed with the black and whiteness between science and religion. It is too either or about it, you're either scientific or religious. That seems as black and white as Heaven and Hell, Arab and Jew,.... It doesn't have to be that way. I try to look for a grey area or an area filled with all possible colors.

I really could've used this last Thursday when my principal told me I should not have explained how "under god" got to be in the pledge of allegiance to my seventh graders. I was trying to explain how each one of us has our own view point. Apparently, taking my non-given viewpoint out of context made many of my charges go home and talk about this eye-opening experience, which then resulted in numerous parents calling my boss.

In short, thank you for sharing.

Being a christian has nothing to do with going to church. Church is simply a place to belong and fellowship with others that believe in the same things. It is to have ppl around you to encourage you when your down and to share your joy with when your happy. God wanted ppl to go to church to take time out to worship Him and to strengthen each other. I judge no one, anyone who believes in the bible would know its not our place.

Great video Chris beautiful to watch

I really Loved that !!! WOW !!!

Religion will always have a place--for my mother is has helped her immeasurably over the years (after a horrific accident).

I agree--Religion is made by man for man. The Universe is infinite