Vt Midnight Or Vt Sweet Dawn

I love Sweet Dawn! Midnight is OK but I am not a big fan. I believe that if you enjoy wine you would love Midnight. Sweet Dawn has a wonderful TH and taste. It's like the best taste of pear with a hint of apple and a splash of "calm down man it's gonna be OK." I don't vape either of these all day or anything but I do use Sweet Dawn a couple times a week at least. Midnight may be a once in a while thing although I did consider using it exclusively in my "Cobra Commander" Mega atty. (Pics coming soon)

:devil:

Never been a fan of Midnight but LOVE Sweet Dawn. I've come back to Midnight a few times, but just not for me.

Oh - Sweet Dawn has a killer throat hit!!! :thumbsup:

Edited by Brian

Well I ended up getting Midnight as Sweet Dawn was out of stock. I was planning on getting Dulcis as well but it was sold out too. I ended up also ordering Geoff's blend from tasty vapor (heard good things) I also ordered apple pie and Mutt's fire and ice from vaporbomb. I love their cinnabomb!

I think you're gonna like the Midnight..(my VT fav..or is it SweetDawn)? Anyway..do try the Dawn when Chris gets it back in stock. To me it tastes just like a pear "jelly belly". Really nice flavor. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Good luck and happy vaping.

Just got the VT Midnight in the mail and it's really good. Not an all day vape but excellent evening vape after a long day at work. Hence the name. I can't wait for them to get Sweet Dawn and Dulcis back in stock. I still haven't found an all day vape that I love. Which sucks cause I just went my first week without analogs. I guess every noob goes through this trial and error period but it's kinda cruel that it happens when you're at your most vulnerable.

Hey...don't feel bad. I've been vaping for about 9months now and I still haven't found that one single flavor that I want to vape all day.

I have several that I switch back and forth from all day long. Midnight...SweetDawn...Exotic Tobacco....coffee...Mentha.

As you can see, I just can't make up my mind.(what's left of it....I said it first Jeff) I may never find that one single flavor that I want to vape on the whole day through.

I have several carto's filled with different juices(see above) and I just keep switching back and forth. I keep 3 Ego batteries with me all day with a different flavor on each one.

And when I want a change from those I have a couple of others and a few LR attys with drip tips and a couple small bottles of juice that I drip with in between.

So many flavors...so little time in the day to vape them.whistle.gif

It's just menthol and cinnamon ... I just mix it till it tastes like I want it. Sorry, no exact recipe... I'll keep track of how I mix it next time. And I often just use bland juices that I have sitting around and add menthol and cinnamon to them... makes them great to vape after that. :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

Cinnamon has been my all day vape since I first got the "atomic fireball" from Tasty Vapor. I've never tried to add menthol to it. Hmmm...might have to give that a try. I tend to switch between the cinnamon and coffee. I try other flavors now and then, but haven't found anything else I really like. At least by mixing my own I can finally taste them. That's a big bonus for me.