Absolute Best Juices You've Ever Had

I gotta go with wordup Rum and Coke the more I vape it the more I like it. Never thought I'd like sweet stuff but WOW! Want to try Midnight but I'm a VG girl. Asked jeff for a sample of eggnog today with my order so maybe I'll love it as much, doubt it though Rum and Coke is my everyday love to vape flavor.

Brian, tell me about Geoff's Blend. I was reading the description of that and it sounds good. I tend to go for the sweet maple/donut/french toast/waffle type of flavors rather than fruity...although I LOVE banana's foster. And I do like Dulcis very much. A friend sent me some to try and that could very easily be one of my favs. I don't think I'd like cinnacide because it would seem like menthol to me and I never liked menthol anything. If that was the only type of analog they made, I wouldn't have had a problem not smoking analogs. :)

Geoff's blend is atomic cinnacide with banana nut bread and butter rum. I would say its 50% banana, 30% cinnacide, 20% butter rum. The banana flavor in gb is different from bananas foster, much more sweet imo. If you like sweet vapes you will LOVE Geoff's blend, probably the best and most unique flavors I have ever had.

Oh, if your not sure about cinnamon then gb would be a good place to try it out. Atomic cinnacide is a very very strong vape, it will take your breath away and make you cough like crazy if you aren't expecting a huge TH lol.

OK now im diggin the watermelon from juiceyliquid.com, I used to HATE watermelon, you know the pink stuff, but juiceyliquids watermelon is a CLEAR liquid, when have you ever seen a clear watermelon, been vapin it all last night and into today, damn this is good, tastes EXACTLY like a watermelon im amazed.

I gotta say hands down its Caramel Tobacco from Bluemist! Got 150 ml 80/20 pg/vg mix at 24mg an its off the charts, even the smell of the juice is amazing. :dribble:

Yeah, I have some "Hypermint" from them... also got that 150ml bottle for $25. Good stuff... although not my favorite. That is still easily "Fire and Ice" !! :thumbsup:

Thank you for the heads up on Bluemist.com! I just ordered 2 sample packs (in each sample pack you can choose 5 flavors in 3ml bottles for only 10 bucks). And I got the caramel tobacco there for my dad (who just started vaping today!). If I can get a good tobacco one for him, he's sure to make the switch permanently!

Currently my number ONE top favorite is Kona Cream from vaperite.com Daaaannnnnngggg is that nice with coffee (the drink haha!) in the morning! But I could definitely vape it all day long too.

During the day I do a mix of either vanilla and raspberry or raspberry and lemonade (all from vaperite, organics).

I am finding that 100% VG or 100% PG is not flyin with me though (PG is too thin, makes wispy vapor and can't feel in your throat at all and VG is too thick in vapor and feels too "syrupy" in my throat. So gonna try 50/50 or 80/20 or something.

I'm off to visit more eliquid stores! Wheeee!!

Jodie

Totally forgot about something and honestly THIS is my absolute fav flav, SWEET CAROLINE from iVape.net :thumbsup: , if you like sweet tobacco flavors this IMHO is the best out there (compared to everything i've tried), its a flavor that is perfect the way it comes, NO adding flavorings or adding different liquids to make it better its absolutely perfect the way it comes, though I have added a little honey flu cured to the little I had left to make that same flav last bcuz I am running out, gotta reorder some quick, mos def my go to vape, If you haven't tried it I HIGHLY recommend it and at 50cents a ML its not a expensive sacrafice, and if you do buy some and happen to not like it, PM me and i'll buy it off you at the same price you payed. :beer:

I thought it would be fun to do a thread where you list your, bar none, absolute favorite juices. The isnt for juices that you thought were decent or even good. This is for juice that were absolutely fantastic, the juice you would recommend to anyone, the juices you climbed to the mountain top and screamed out to the whole world that you love them. Ok, maybe that is a little overboard, but lets hear about the best juices. Please limit your list to 5 or less, most people will only have a couple. I'll start.

1. Madvapes TopVapor Butter Rum

2. DIYflavorshack Fried Spiced Apple

Both vaped on an ego, regular resistance 510 atty.

How about you?

Kona Cream, and Caramel Cream from Vaperite.com, or Cloudsofvapor.com are two of my favorite E-liquids with both being Organic, and 100% VG. Their has been only 1 person that I know of who did not care for the Kona, and I traded them for it. These two are a must to try.

Now their is another E-Liquid out their that you can not buy, which is the best coffee flavored liquid I have ever tried. It is called Nelson's own Regal Beagle, this is a homemade liquid that JDvorr makes. Made from Keoke coffee, Bavarian Cream, Vanilla, Honey, sweetener, and real coffee beans floating on top of the bottle, has 80% PG, and 20% VG. The only way you can sample this liquid is ask JD to mail you some, but now as of yesterday he is a Host of his own Show on ElixirTV Thursday Nights,11PM-1AM Front porch vapin with JD & OLE.

Watch yesterdays show: http://player.stickam.com/flashVarMediaPlayer/189965761

On his next two shows he will be showing you how to make this Regal Beagle liquid. He has been asked to make,and sell this liquid so many times, also if he would sell the recipe, but he says NO he just likes doing it for fun.

Edited by Smokie

My favorites are N/Port Menthol 18mg from TW (TotallyWicked) and something I just got today, Mt. Dew Code Red with double flavor shot made using Vaporrenu's custom blend (for the 10% flavor enhancer) at 16mg strength. Both were on my Tornado, with a normal atty :D (from TW). The Mt. Dew is just off the chain, extremely sweet and juicy. The only problem is that I've started making my own 0 nic liquid and am getting kind of unused to nic. ah well.

• 1 month later...

I'm new to vaping so I've been taking in the all the reviews here and have to say you guys and gals haven't been steered wrong yet. Here are my top three as of now.

1.Geoff's Blend (tastyvapor.us)

2.Atomic Cinnacide (tastyvapor.us)

3.Boba's Bounty (avejuice.com)

I'm dying to try Dulcis but as we all know VT has been out for almost 2 weeks now.

Rum and Coke from wordup and wordup's Dr. Pepper. Johnson Creek Island. I also mixed Coconut from wordup with the Rum and Coke Yummy. Want to try Midnight but really like VG better. Double Mint from wordup is like brushing your teeth! Crisp and very minty. Laurin's Vanilla bean is very smooth and everyone raves about how great it smells, that's my bedtime vape very relaxing. All on 510 mega, can't wait to try on an eGo.

I have evolved.

1. White Zinfandel WU

2.Helmuts Chocolate Slurry Hot Vapes

3. Midnight VT

4. Whisker Licker Hot Vapes

5. Dulcis VT

I have several more but those are the 5 I can't live without.

First I want to start off by saying that I hate you all! I was just minding my own business and ya had to go and start this damn thread! I have a good stock of juice at the moment and "didn't" need to order any for probably the next couple of weeks. Ya just had to twist my arm! ( ok not that much) so now I have whisker licker, caramel tobacco, sweet caroline, and to top it off 2 more LR atomizers (can never have enough) on the way. You guys suck! Lol jk!