Absolute Best Juices You've Ever Had

I thought it would be fun to do a thread where you list your, bar none, absolute favorite juices. The isnt for juices that you thought were decent or even good. This is for juice that were absolutely fantastic, the juice you would recommend to anyone, the juices you climbed to the mountain top and screamed out to the whole world that you love them. Ok, maybe that is a little overboard, but lets hear about the best juices. Please limit your list to 5 or less, most people will only have a couple. I'll start.

1. Madvapes TopVapor Butter Rum

2. DIYflavorshack Fried Spiced Apple

Both vaped on an ego, regular resistance 510 atty.

How about you?

Edited by michealprater

I thought it would be fun to do a thread where you list your, bar none, absolute favorite juices. The isnt for juices that you thought were decent or even good. This is for juice that were absolutely fantastic, the juice you would recommend to anyone, the juices you climbed to the mountain top and screamed out to the whole world that you love them. Ok, maybe that is a little overboard, but lets hear about the best juices. Please limit your list to 5 or less, most people will only have a couple. I'll start.

1. Madvapes TopVapor Butter Rum

2. DIYflavorshack Fried Spiced Apple

Both vaped on an ego, regular resistance 510 atty.

How about you?

Well I dunno about best but I do really love that butter rum from madvapes! I got several from them that I am working on to review and that is one of the first and best of the bunch!

Also i am diggin' the french toast from Indy vapor and of course most of the VT liquids...I haven't finished studying them esp. the Midnight which needs close examination.

My fav. right now is either(and these don't go together at all so??) VT cola, Indy Vaps French toast...or...I dunno there are a couple of tobacco flavs I really enjoy right now from Indy and VT.

OK so they could go together...1st i eat some french toast, wash it down with some cola, and then have some tobacco. HA!

I have a long list, but will try to cut it down to five...

The original RY4 from JantyWorld. oh my. perfect vapor, flavor, TH... but no longer available. they changed the recipe :(

Pina Colada from AwesomeVapor and from VaporTalkStore

Fosters Banana Coffee from MsT's bakery (also love the cream soda, sbCheesecake, peach, CCMP, etc ALL I've tried I love).

Cappuchino from VaporTalk, AwesomeVapor, TastyVapor,

Marshmellow from ElectroNicStix

and on and on ...

I have Deep Fried Apple enroute from Dawn, should be here today or tomorrow. It might swing the pendulum ....

Why not? And what is Dulcis anyway?

Dulcis is the best liquid ever in my opinion. It is I guess a tobacco flavor but honestly I would not classify it as such, it is sweet, but not too sweet, it is analog like but not really it is just AWESOME! Try it, go to the vaportalk.com store and order a bit it is great, I think you will really enjoy it.

dulcis and grape soda are definitely the bomb. i've gotten into diy recently and make a menthol using diyflavorshack's spearmint, mint, doublemint, and menthol crystals. it's the bomb. I also made a dulcis-esque one with diyflavorshacks dunhill analog flavor and larann's caramel. it's close to dulcis but different. i love it.

VT Grape Soda is on my list of must try, along with Tasty Vapor Atomic Cyanide which is currently on order. Based off reviews I am sure it will creep into my top 5.

There is one of mine. Atomic Cinnacide. So obsessed with it. I'd buy a keg full of it if I could. Broke down and ordered 90 ml...

Also, Torque 56 from Halo, Blueberry from Vapor Galaxy, and Organic Peach from Vaperite. All incredible flavors that everyone should try.

Based off the review on a combination of several different forums, Atomic Cyanide is without a doubt the most highly touted juice on the market. I am super excited. Geoff has just changed my order status to mixing now. Therefore, I will probably see it Tuesday or Wednesday.

What about the rest of you, you dont want to share the best juice you have ever had?

I'm loving banana's foster from Tasty Vapor. I got it over a week ago and haven't vaped anything else. It's the first I've tried from TV and now I want to get some others. It's economical too since I've been getting 24 mg double flavor and cutting it in half. I have had trouble with tasting flavors in the past and this one I can taste immensely.

Rum and Coke from wordup and wordup's Dr. Pepper. Johnson Creek Island. I also mixed Coconut from wordup with the Rum and Coke Yummy. Want to try Midnight but really like VG better. Double Mint from wordup is like brushing your teeth! Crisp and very minty. Laurin's Vanilla bean is very smooth and everyone raves about how great it smells, that's my bedtime vape very relaxing. All on 510 mega, can't wait to try on an eGo.

Alot of the juices out there have a bit of a chemical aftertaste to me, so I really like the organic flavors from vaperite.com. I tend to go more for the coffee flavors, so I would climb any mountain for Vaperite Organic Kona Cream.

Remember when you smoked analogs, and you thought nothing went together better than a cigarette and a cup of coffee. Since I started vaping, I really don't want that smokey taste of an analog cigarette anywhere near me, but there's still something appealing about the concept of a cigarette and a cup of coffee. You can have thick plumes of vapor and the taste of the best cup of coffee you ever had, all rolled into one with Vaperite Organic Kona Cream.

I have a tie for the best juices I have ever tried

- Tastyvapor Atomic cinnacide

- Tastyvapor Geoff's blend

These are both GREAT and i can vape them for weeks straight without getting tired of them.

Brian, tell me about Geoff's Blend. I was reading the description of that and it sounds good. I tend to go for the sweet maple/donut/french toast/waffle type of flavors rather than fruity...although I LOVE banana's foster. And I do like Dulcis very much. A friend sent me some to try and that could very easily be one of my favs. I don't think I'd like cinnacide because it would seem like menthol to me and I never liked menthol anything. If that was the only type of analog they made, I wouldn't have had a problem not smoking analogs. :)

As a tobacco flavor person I rarely sample any thing other then tobacco flavors. I just purchased 150ml bottle of Carmel Tobacco 32mg from Blue Mist. I ordered it "extra flavor" which emphasizes the carmel flavor and the tobacco flavor lighter. I must say I was pleasantly surprised with this mix. I never thought I would like it. It is a quality mix, and the price, $25.50. American made! I was also surprised that they also included a small 10ml 32mg bottle of Belgian Waffle for me to try. I like this a lot too and will definitely be ordering more of it. If you think it's impossible to get quality juice, service and dirt cheap prices for American made juices, think again! I highly recommend Blue Mist!!!

As a tobacco flavor person I rarely sample any thing other then tobacco flavors. I just purchased 150ml bottle of Carmel Tobacco 32mg from Blue Mist. I ordered it "extra flavor" which emphasizes the carmel flavor and the tobacco flavor lighter. I must say I was pleasantly surprised with this mix. I never thought I would like it. It is a quality mix, and the price, $25.50. American made! I was also surprised that they also included a small 10ml 32mg bottle of Belgian Waffle for me to try. I like this a lot too and will definitely be ordering more of it. If you think it's impossible to get quality juice, service and dirt cheap prices for American made juices, think again! I highly recommend Blue Mist!!!

I know man that caramel tobacco from bluemist is awesome, you said it perfectly! :beer:

Honey flu cured tobacco mixed with a little menthol from myfreedomsmokes.com, and Java mixed with ameretto from juiceyliquid.com..........i'll post updates on this bcuz I like alot of tobacco/sweet/ry4/coffee/nutty type of flavors and 2 or 3 fruit flavors, actually there is a lot of different flavors I haven't even tried that i'd like to, I'll check the classifieds and see about a juice trade bcuz im a little overstocked on some flavs that I like and will trade for something new that I haven't tried....... :)

Edited by BEERCITYVAPRZ