E Liquid Vs. Analogs

I am torn on this one.I have thrown away a lot of liquid that just was terrible.30 ml for what most people pay for 10 or 15 ml kind of makes me wonder.

Ive also had liquid that Ive paid 70cents per ml taste like total crap, I bet alot of people have and yes I traded it away or just added flavoring and yes I would vape 7 dollar for 30ml type of liquid, I also would vape 25dollar for 30ml liquid but wouldn't pay for it, why? bcuz I cant afford it, RE: mcquinn WHY do you think e liquid thats cheap is so bad, WHAT "makes you wonder". DOES ANYONE on the forum know the ingrediants to another US suppliers liquid compared to VTs, do you seriously think that suppliers liquid that is cheaper in price than other suppliers that sell it for more have different main ingrediants in it, I don't understand that some people wouldn't vape a liquid on sale bcuz they think its infested or something and it seems like the way some people think if its cheap price/sale liquid its automatically bad, I personally think myfreedomsmoke e liquid would be and is good as VTs liquid IMO, and if I could afford it I would pay for higher priced liquids but right now I can't, I personally think the stuff for 7-10 bucks for 30ml liquid is the exact same as to 20-30bucks for 30ml liquid, alot of it is just marked up. :question:

Edited by BEERCITYVAPRZ

Thank goodness there is such a variety of prices out there in vapeland! Some of the companies can really afford to pass along the savings to us the customer, while others are still struggling to get enough money together to do the same. Eventually the Mom and Pop stores will be able to pass along greater savings as long as they keep being the best of the best in all other regards and we keep supporting them whenever we can afford to. I love having a fortress of cheaper eliquid on hand so I can then buy from my favorite stores or flavors plus try out mew ones. I wish attys were cheaper! I can always make my own eliquid. All in all, we get the best of both worlds, and I appreciate them all.

Thank goodness there is such a variety of prices out there in vapeland! Some of the companies can really afford to pass along the savings to us the customer, while others are still struggling to get enough money together to do the same. Eventually the Mom and Pop stores will be able to pass along greater savings as long as they keep being the best of the best in all other regards and we keep supporting them whenever we can afford to. I love having a fortress of cheaper eliquid on hand so I can then buy from my favorite stores or flavors plus try out mew ones. I wish attys were cheaper! I can always make my own eliquid. All in all, we get the best of both worlds, and I appreciate them all.

you are absolutly right, very well said. :thumbsup:

Ive also had liquid that Ive paid 70cents per ml taste like total crap, I bet alot of people have and yes I traded it away or just added flavoring and yes I would vape 7 dollar for 30ml type of liquid, I also would vape 25dollar for 30ml liquid but wouldn't pay for it, why? bcuz I cant afford it, RE: mcquinn WHY do you think e liquid thats cheap is so bad, WHAT "makes you wonder". DOES ANYONE on the forum know the ingrediants to another US suppliers liquid compared to VTs, do you seriously think that suppliers liquid that is cheaper in price than other suppliers that sell it for more have different main ingrediants in it, I don't understand that some people wouldn't vape a liquid on sale bcuz they think its infested or something and it seems like the way some people think if its cheap price/sale liquid its automatically bad, I personally think myfreedomsmoke e liquid would be and is good as VTs liquid IMO, and if I could afford it I would pay for higher priced liquids but right now I can't, I personally think the stuff for 7-10 bucks for 30ml liquid is the exact same as to 20-30bucks for 30ml liquid, alot of it is just marked up. :question:

I think there is some concern about what else "could" get in the juice. There are a lot of suppliers popping up and I doubt very many of them have sterile labs. You just don't know who they are or what the mixing conditions are. I think it's a valid concern. The person mixing the juice could have a serious drooling problem and you'd never know. LOL! Or they could be a cat lover and have a few cats rubbing around them while mixing. You just don't know. So really, for me, it's not about the price, it's about not knowing who's making it. However, you can say the same thing about any juice supplier, USA, China or otherwise.

I never got a head rush, low resistance helps with TH as does a good menthol (which is what I smoked). But if you look back, I sure was scrambling for ideas on how to get a TH, my wife wanted it more than I did, I think the rush as well. Being a weekend smoker she probably got the rush from oxygen deprivation not TH off the first cig of the week. I tried higher voltage but the ego with a low resistance carto or atty is pretty good.

I did 0mg for health reasons (also have to remember to apply for non-smoker status on insurance, I think it's half the cost). In retrospect it certainly makes the FDA stuff a little less stressful to me. I'm pretty sure even if I lose all my hardware, I wouldn't need to go back to analogues. The burning urge to smoke/vape at least every hour disappeared after I went to 0mg. Now triggered only by stress and drinking, and even then sometimes the battery is not charged and its no big deal not being able to. Some peoples brains are just wired differently, what worked for me may not for someone else but I always suggest folks give it a whirl. There was zero stress for me while I did it, dropped about 2mg every week or two and lost the urge after two weeks or so at 0mg. Around 5 or 6 mg/ml is where we lost the TH and that was nasty, we kept going, wife complaining all the way. Once low resistance showed up I saw a big smile on the wife's face.

I never got a head rush, low resistance helps with TH as does a good menthol (which is what I smoked). But if you look back, I sure was scrambling for ideas on how to get a TH, my wife wanted it more than I did, I think the rush as well. Being a weekend smoker she probably got the rush from oxygen deprivation not TH off the first cig of the week. I tried higher voltage but the ego with a low resistance carto or atty is pretty good.

I did 0mg for health reasons (also have to remember to apply for non-smoker status on insurance, I think it's half the cost). In retrospect it certainly makes the FDA stuff a little less stressful to me. I'm pretty sure even if I lose all my hardware, I wouldn't need to go back to analogues. The burning urge to smoke/vape at least every hour disappeared after I went to 0mg. Now triggered only by stress and drinking, and even then sometimes the battery is not charged and its no big deal not being able to. Some peoples brains are just wired differently, what worked for me may not for someone else but I always suggest folks give it a whirl. There was zero stress for me while I did it, dropped about 2mg every week or two and lost the urge after two weeks or so at 0mg. Around 5 or 6 mg/ml is where we lost the TH and that was nasty, we kept going, wife complaining all the way. Once low resistance showed up I saw a big smile on the wife's face.

I like what you said FTJoe you always have a broad spectrum of thinking about situations it seems when I read your posts, thanks 4 reply. :)

I think there is some concern about what else "could" get in the juice. There are a lot of suppliers popping up and I doubt very many of them have sterile labs. You just don't know who they are or what the mixing conditions are. I think it's a valid concern. The person mixing the juice could have a serious drooling problem and you'd never know. LOL! Or they could be a cat lover and have a few cats rubbing around them while mixing. You just don't know. So really, for me, it's not about the price, it's about not knowing who's making it. However, you can say the same thing about any juice supplier, USA, China or otherwise.

You are absolutly right, and believe me those thoughts ALWAYS cross my mind, Thats why I always e mail a "new to me" supplier asking them to give me a phone call so I can get a somewhat better perspective on their operation, if they don't call me I don't order from them and the people I do talk to, who knows they could be lying, idk I guess I have a way to kinda read people talking to them on phone, just the way I feel about the situation, Thanks Brian for your insight. :)

Edited by BEERCITYVAPRZ

So really, for me, it's not about the price, it's about not knowing who's making it. However, you can say the same thing about any juice supplier, USA, China or otherwise.

Excellent point, we can only feel a certain degree of comfort in what we are ingesting. That's one reason I stick with VT and JC juice. Of course JC was one of the companies that got a letter to cease and desist but it looks like its because they are US based, and are not following the protocols a pharmaceutical company would follow when mixing drugs. I saw a video of their facilities and I am not concerned. They actually registered with the FDA so I wonder if they brought this on themselves. They were also cited as many others for making therapeutic claims I believe.

Excellent point, we can only feel a certain degree of comfort in what we are ingesting. That's one reason I stick with VT and JC juice. Of course JC was one of the companies that got a letter to cease and desist but it looks like its because they are US based, and are not following the protocols a pharmaceutical company would follow when mixing drugs. I saw a video of their facilities and I am not concerned. They actually registered with the FDA so I wonder if they brought this on themselves. They were also cited as many others for making therapeutic claims I believe.

Yeah JC and VT's juice is great, vaped both and I also watched that video on JC's mixing facilities and it looked pretty clean and professional idk why they got a letter except for the chantix thing and I think with them regerstring with them ultimately was there downfall for getting a C&D letter, if you lay low you aren't going to get noticed by them possibly, idk just a random thought.

Edited by BEERCITYVAPRZ

With them lying low can be both a good thing and a bad thing

How would it be a bad thing, I think it could be as well but I bet ALOT of suppliers never registered with them and they didn't get C&D letters probably bcuz of it, just another random thought that just crossed my mind. :laser:

• 2 weeks later...

I like knowing who is mixing my juice, name phone number, and being able to speak personally with them. I think everyone knows by now that I love WU and use only them now but nicotine ingestion aside, what about the dangers of having lighters and matches around kids? Or dozing off while smoking? Yes analogs carry warning, to the adults about long term risks but every liquid supplier makes it clear that the juice is toxic to pets and kids. I see from the postings about toolboxes, tackle boxes etc. that vapors take this seriously and safeguard their juices. If someone took all the info, second hand smoke, fires caused by lighters or falling asleep while smoking, kids eating analogs or chewing on butts, it does happen more than we think. I feel the evidence would be overwhelming that vapors have a safer environment for kids than smokers. Just my own thoughts.

I'm not as concerned with "who" is mixing my juice but I am concerned with "what's in my juice" I want details! Contents on label! I want to know exactly what every ingredient is in it. For health and also to prevent scams and provide a more reliable knowledge base.

And back to the 0 nic and 36 nic thing. Honestly I felt like a retard smoking and I feel like a retard vaping too. If it was not for my nic high which I crave, I wouldn't bother with any of it :)

My reasoning behind knowing who is mixing is that I want to know that they are passionate about putting out a quality product. For me that means attention to every detail, top quality ingredients,sanitary practices, careful blending, and listening to the customers. If you care deeply about providing the best quality you chose your ingredients very carefully, it's like the difference between a grocery store tomato and the ones you grow yourself. The stores want produce to sell so they just buy what's available to them and sell it. Homegrown are so much more flavorful and fresh. When you put your best into what you do and don't settle for less then your product will reflect that. You can hear the excitement in their voice the pride, and they are always open to suggestions. When you cut corners the product suffers and people complain, no body wants to take calls from people who are unhappy or teed off so the willingness to talk to customers fades. I also know that some folks may think this new recipe is great and it reeks. How many of us have worked hard on preparing a dish and it turns out god awful. I know I have and I don't repeat it. I think that most of the folks here are pretty picky about their vaping, if they weren't we wouldn't have product reviews. The good suppliers are well known, we may all have different tastes but all seek the best. I enjoy the reviews for that reason, turn me on to great stuff or steer me away from crap. That the best part of this forum the sharing and guidance offered here. It takes a village to raise a vaper LOL.