E Liquid Vs. Analogs

My reasoning behind knowing who is mixing is that I want to know that they are passionate about putting out a quality product. For me that means attention to every detail, top quality ingredients,sanitary practices, careful blending, and listening to the customers. If you care deeply about providing the best quality you chose your ingredients very carefully, it's like the difference between a grocery store tomato and the ones you grow yourself. The stores want produce to sell so they just buy what's available to them and sell it. Homegrown are so much more flavorful and fresh. When you put your best into what you do and don't settle for less then your product will reflect that. You can hear the excitement in their voice the pride, and they are always open to suggestions. When you cut corners the product suffers and people complain, no body wants to take calls from people who are unhappy or teed off so the willingness to talk to customers fades. I also know that some folks may think this new recipe is great and it reeks. How many of us have worked hard on preparing a dish and it turns out god awful. I know I have and I don't repeat it. I think that most of the folks here are pretty picky about their vaping, if they weren't we wouldn't have product reviews. The good suppliers are well known, we may all have different tastes but all seek the best. I enjoy the reviews for that reason, turn me on to great stuff or steer me away from crap. That the best part of this forum the sharing and guidance offered here. It takes a village to raise a vaper LOL.

Sorry if that last post sounded kinda rude, I didn't mean for it to. I'm one of those hated A type personalities:( I value everyone's opinion on here, we may not agree but we do respect one another.