Stupidest Question Ever

Cartos!

There ya go. Anyone wanna trade? I am now looking for just plain cartridges for my new 510.

Cartos!

I will be glad to order you some regular 510 cartos and have them shipped directly to you. Just PM me your address. When you get them, you can send me the LR ones. :) How many boxes do you have?

Please don't be discouraged by the content/tone of this thread... this is VERY rare here.

Edited by Brian

Please don't be discouraged by the content/tone of this thread... this is VERY rare here.

Agreed. I just had flashbacks to when I used to browse ECF. :thumbsdown: If this was normal behavior here, I would not be here.

But yes, I've heard that LR can ruin a 510 battery. Even if it doesn't, I'm sure you use up the charge way too quickly. As it stands, 510 batteries don't even have the best charge on a regular atomizer. So yes, swapping them would be a great idea.

I will be glad to order you some regular 510 cartos and have them shipped directly to you. Just PM me your address. When you get them, you can send me the LR ones. :) How many boxes do you have?

Not discouraged, just bummed.

I just have to keep trying, I really thought I asked a lot of the right questions before I ordered, but I still got it wrong.....ah well! Such is life eh? :blush:

I have a regular 510 atomizer with an empty cart with no filler. I'm not going to use it. You can drip with it or put another cartridge on it. If you would like to have it, pm me your address and I'll send it to you. Or are you wanting cartomizers only?

I sure hope I didn't say anything wrong. I also learned something on this thread. Apparently I misunderstood about the usage of LR attys and cartos on a 510 battery when I first started out. I did it and it worked out so I didn't have a lesson to learn. Now I have. I'm sorry if I misguided you owutaqt.

Things will all work out. Everyone here is very helpful.

I sure hope I didn't say anything wrong. I also learned something on this thread. Apparently I misunderstood about the usage of LR attys and cartos on a 510 battery when I first started out. I did it and it worked out so I didn't have a lesson to learn. Now I have. I'm sorry if I misguided you owutaqt.

Things will all work out. Everyone here is very helpful.

I don't think you said anything wrong. Just misinformed. Most vendors have a warning for their lo-res products stating that they are not recommended for anything under 450mah. So although it worked for you it was just not the best for the smaller battery.

Also.. I too think it's not the way of the forum to just send newbies off to another site to get an answer that they asked here. If we all did that there would be no reason for us to have a forum. We could all just head over to Youtube and merrily search around until we found the answer we need. One of the best parts about VaporTalk is it's helping family. When we get to the point where we no longer help each other out as best as WE can first, before sending people other places, that's when I no longer will be on the forum. It's the people here who helped me to get to the point I'm at now and I thank each and everyone of them. :unworthy:

I personally use a LR atomizer on a Joye Tech 510 when I'm sittin in front of the computer.

The LR atomizer gives me personally a better vapor than a standard atty.

All a low resistance (Ohms) Atty is doing is in theory allowing the battery to use more of it volts. (by creating less resistance)

With a regular atty you would have to increase the batteries voltage (3.7v-7.4v) to get about the same result.

But when I increase the volts i seem to get that burnt taste sometimes or a serious throat hit. (which some people are looking for)

You really need to experiment on which combination of batteries & atomizers or cartomizers work best for you.

Each person is different & will have different expectations.

This is way the E-cig world is full of different products.

The only way you can go wrong is if you purchase a cheaply made product.

Frank

You guys are the greatest!!

Thank you so much for making it better for this newbie!

I really appreciate it. :hug:

I will say it again. I did not mean to come into this thread and go YOU CANT USE THIS AND THAT BLAH BLAH BLAH *being mean*...I was just looking out for you so you didn't accidentally kill a battery or something :D. And like I said who knows, I'm sure there are people out there using LR on standard 510s and the are fine but I have read around on other forums and have found that people have problems with them. Just didn't want you to end up losing a battery on your first 510 purchase!

Either way you're still going to love it. I actually have the ego in it's case right now and I'm vaping on my girlfriends blue 510 with a standard atty and drip tip and LOVING it. I want to get one of these batteries for myself. The ego rules for battery life but this is satisfying my need for a cigarette sooooo much more...not to mention much better than an analog because instead of nasty smoke flavor I get caramel candy :D

I'm glad for you. Once you try out the 510 you will never want to go back! And once again sorry if I came off as sounding mean or anything. Was not my intention at all :)

I hope I wasnt out of line. I use forums for other subjects also, and have for years. I love the direct advise, but never cared much for sending someone away from the forum to look for something without direct guidance. Seems that most everyone agrees with me, and I appreciate it, but more than that, you guys really helped QT out and that is the main goal, right? :thumbsup:

People new to vaping want fast answers not sift through a bunch of videos! That why we are here on this forum! We answer their basic questions not send them on a wild goose hunt. We try to explain this to everyone in terms they can understand. This is exactly what turns people off to so many forums! People telling them to go search for anything! If you want them to see something SEND THEM A LINK TO IT! Don't make them look blindly for it. Remember, these people are new and may not understand the lingo or know how to do a specific search. Everyone is not computer savy and to take the route of telling them to go look for something IS NOT the way we do things here at Vapor Talk. We are here to help new members as much as we can, but telling them to go looking for something they may not truly understand in the first place is just wrong.

Yeah I agree thats why we sent her links to youtube on the spefic questions she was asking on the other thread, idk if you read it or not, I guess I wasn't looking at it from your perspective, (maybe you guys should ban me for this or hate me, im sorry :crybaby: ) I was looking at my experience and what I did, and I realize EVERYONE is DIFFERENT (computer savy, ect.) I honestly was trying to help her, not steer her in the wrong direction, Thanks for the cyber slap HODGE :thumbsup: , I think I needed one on this one I wasn't thinking while typing. :wallbash:

I hope I wasnt out of line. I use forums for other subjects also, and have for years. I love the direct advise, but never cared much for sending someone away from the forum to look for something without direct guidance. Seems that most everyone agrees with me, and I appreciate it, but more than that, you guys really helped QT out and that is the main goal, right? :thumbsup:

Are you OK? I love direct advice as well, If you see the other thread there were posted links to youtube to help her, I WASNT TRYIN TO STEER ANYBODY IN A WRONG DITRECTION, ALRIGHT! :turned::turned::turned:

I personally use a LR atomizer on a Joye Tech 510 when I'm sittin in front of the computer.

The LR atomizer gives me personally a better vapor than a standard atty.

All a low resistance (Ohms) Atty is doing is in theory allowing the battery to use more of it volts. (by creating less resistance)

With a regular atty you would have to increase the batteries voltage (3.7v-7.4v) to get about the same result.

But when I increase the volts i seem to get that burnt taste sometimes or a serious throat hit. (which some people are looking for)

You really need to experiment on which combination of batteries & atomizers or cartomizers work best for you.

Each person is different & will have different expectations.

This is way the E-cig world is full of different products.

The only way you can go wrong is if you purchase a cheaply made product.

Frank

Well Said :thumbsup: I totally agree, thanx, J. James

Not discouraged, just bummed.

I just have to keep trying, I really thought I asked a lot of the right questions before I ordered, but I still got it wrong.....ah well! Such is life eh? :blush:

I TRUELY apologize if you thought I steered you in the wrong direction, I was giving you my experience on how I started using youtube, and if the other people on VT got affended then I apologize to them as well. :turned:

Edited by BEERCITYVAPRZ

I don't think you said anything wrong. Just misinformed. Most vendors have a warning for their lo-res products stating that they are not recommended for anything under 450mah. So although it worked for you it was just not the best for the smaller battery.

Also.. I too think it's not the way of the forum to just send newbies off to another site to get an answer that they asked here. If we all did that there would be no reason for us to have a forum. We could all just head over to Youtube and merrily search around until we found the answer we need. One of the best parts about VaporTalk is it's helping family. When we get to the point where we no longer help each other out as best as WE can first, before sending people other places, that's when I no longer will be on the forum. It's the people here who helped me to get to the point I'm at now and I thank each and everyone of them. :unworthy:

I just apologived to her if she thought that I was MISINFORMING her......wow man...give me a break, if your regaurding anything to me in the future....PLZ pm ME! thanx.

Yeah I agree thats why we sent her links to youtube on the spefic questions she was asking on the other thread, idk if you read it or not, I guess I wasn't looking at it from your perspective, (maybe you guys should ban me for this or hate me, im sorry :crybaby: ) I was looking at my experience and what I did, and I realize EVERYONE is DIFFERENT (computer savy, ect.) I honestly was trying to help her, not steer her in the wrong direction, Thanks for the cyber slap HODGE :thumbsup: , I think I needed one on this one I wasn't thinking while typing. :wallbash:

We aint gonna ban ya or hate ya. It's just that I've seen this all too often. I'm a member of this forum and 4 Radio Control forums, have been for YEARS. It never fails that someone, usually a person new to the scene comes in and asks a question in hopes that someone would be nice enough to answer it quickly and in terms that they can understand. But instead some member of the forum, does not stop to think,"Hey this person has never been here before and does not know much about the subject." and just blabbers "Just go do a search for it, it's in there somewhere." A lot of times that newbie is never heard from again. Just be a little more thoughtful before you type an answer. If you don't have a good response to a question just don't reply. When someone new comes in I like to treat them the way I'd treat my son if he wanted to learn how to do something. Take them by the hand if you will. It really wasn't your post that angered me, it was the attitude you got when the other member tried to give you the hint that we just don't do that here. That's what made me step up and give ya the cyber slap. So there ya go. You got spanked, I hope you learned from it. No hard feelings here. Now lets go vape and have a beer!!! beer.gif

I'm done. I think we should just do away with this thread. QT has some stuff coming her way and I think.....she got her questions answered. I also apologize for making this thread look like one of the other forums. I could have been a little more pleasant with what I had to say. Everyone has an off day, and I'm sorry I crawled down Beers throat and I hope he and I can be on better terms from here on out.

OWUTAQT..........your stuff from me will go in the mail tomorrow! thumbsup.gif

Edited by ThaHodgehound