Disorganized Mess

I have to agree with Chris and Jolly. Most of my time at ECF is spent reading supplier info and watching for new products. There are some good people over there, but there are the bad apples who attack people are just all around know-it-alls and smart_____.

Running a forum (and I own more than one website) is a bit like getting a puppy. It's easy to buy a puppy, they sleep most of the time. But as they grow it gets a little tougher. You have monitor the puppy until he gets old enough to take care of himself. Forums are almost the same way.

The easier a forum is to run the smaller it usually is. I used to run a forum with 25,000 members and let me tell you, it's a handful. Not always the forum itself, but the emails, support etc. Vapor Talk also has a store, support system, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. Let me tell you, the amount of questions, PM's, Messages and emails are insane sometimes. :lol: But I love it :) I've met and spoke to some great people along the way.

Chris you do have a wonderful place here and as I get to know the other VT Staff and such, it seems like you have surrounded yourself with great people to help you KEEP this forum THE best out there IMHO! I'm proud to say this is my HOME and will always be! These VT members and Staff have been SO helpful and friendly that I'd be a total IDIOT to go somewhere else!

Maybe I should change my screen name to Tha VT Hodgehound!!! thumbsup.gif

Joe, I used to be obsessed and while sometimes I still am, I've cut down a lot in the recent months on my forum time. It's a lot different from when you start vaping and your interest level is high to half a year later. Usually I don't even visit forums on the weekends to give myself a break. In turn though, I end up spending loads more time Monday on forums.

When I try to find something at ECF I feel like I dropped my cell phone in the middle of a concert and I'm scared to ask about it because I don't want to get an elbow to the chest. It is the opposite here. The only thing I have to worry about is getting a light tap from Chris with a rolled up newspaper when I get poop on the carpet.

I have given up all my other forums--this is my permanent home. ECF does get a bit above and beyond aggressive at times. I know its hard to control that many people---I like our community and hopefully as it grows, we can keep this family feeling.

Nobody should ever be afraid to ask a question.....