Who Makes The Best Lr 510 Atty?

From what I've read, Joye is the atty of choice for most. As far as the burnt metallic taste... is this from a new atty?

LR atties were first sold from Nhaler and I bought a bunch back then. I used them on my eGo. I haven't been here on the forums for months and have noticed others have them now. They seemed to always have that taste and that was a big problem with them months ago. I'm curious if other companies have improved on them and the differences between the different brands besides the burnt metallic taste. I've been using the Joker since it came out and have been thinking about going back to my LR 510/eGo set up. I noticed Janty has came out with new toys for the eGo and I would like to find the best LR 510 for it. What have you heard about the Joye/Janty one?

Edited by Schizophretard

I use totally wicked lr510s rated at 1.5 ohms. I have been using the same one for three weeks dripping. No signs of slowing down. They are joyetech I am pretty sure.

Forgot to add I experience no burning taste unless they start to run dry.

Edited by cr2coolv7

I've only used the Joye LR attys so I can't compare to the other brands. When I first bought them I had a few that went bad really quick. The one I'm using now I got from The VT store and I've been using it for over 1 month.

I've only used the Joye LR attys so I can't compare to the other brands. When I first bought them I had a few that went bad really quick. The one I'm using now I got from The VT store and I've been using it for over 1 month.

Are the gold band ones from Janty the same thing? Those look nice! Other than the LR on them they look like a Dura.

Welcome back.

You should definitely try some low res 901LRs from createvapor (NeRo9k's store). I don't know if he has 510-901 adapters in yet but you can get them anywhere and they are cheap. I's never had a burnt taste from LR attys, I was getting the 510 LRs from TotallyWicked. I like this combo 901LR on the ego even at 0mg.

Edited by FTJoe

Welcome back!

I've used LR 510s from several suppliers, but have had the most luck with the ones from TW so far. They've lasted longest for me. Seems odd because I think the ones I've had are all Joye. I haven't had any burnt taste with them at all, but I do keep them wet all the time. I heard you really have to stay on top of that with the LRs, so I do.

I'm using a LR901 right now from Create Vapor and I like it even better than the LR 510s. I've used it on my eGo and my Silver Bullet (at 3.7v) and I'm really impressed with it.

How's the burnt metallic taste?

I do notice I loose some flavor quality with the 510LR's since they run so hot and seem to get better flavor from the 901LR's.

Welcome back.

You should definitely try some low res 901LRs from createvapor (NeRo9k's store). I don't know if he has 510-901 adapters in yet but you can get them anywhere and they are cheap. I's never had a burnt taste from LR attys, I was getting the 510 LRs from TotallyWicked. I like this combo 901LR on the ego even at 0mg.

Thanks. I have every adapter already. ;) What makes those better than the 510 ones? Can you put on the eGo cone with it on?

Welcome back!

I've used LR 510s from several suppliers, but have had the most luck with the ones from TW so far. They've lasted longest for me. Seems odd because I think the ones I've had are all Joye. I haven't had any burnt taste with them at all, but I do keep them wet all the time. I heard you really have to stay on top of that with the LRs, so I do.

I'm using a LR901 right now from Create Vapor and I like it even better than the LR 510s. I've used it on my eGo and my Silver Bullet (at 3.7v) and I'm really impressed with it.

Thanks. Why do you prefer LR 901?

Not only that, the 901 atty is longer than a 510. So all told, the 510 atty basically comes up to the top of the cone, with the adapter (mine is I'm guessing a little more than a 1/4 inch not counting threads) the 901 is out about a half inch or so? I'm guessing, no ruler around. I use a regular drip tip but the shorter ones should be fine as the bridge is deeper down than a 510, less heat generated.

Not including the cart, the atomizer only protrudes a little, it's noticeable but not annoying or bothersome. The 901 atomizer has always produced more flavor but less vapor than the 510. With the LR901 I feel you get the best of both worlds. You get loads of vapor, the atomizer doesn't get as hot, and the best part is the flavor. I get an amazing throat hit with Grape Soda on my LR901.

I used the LR510 for a couple months and loved it, but now with my LR901's attys it's a truly different story.

Yes, the LR901 fit just fine with the cone. More of it sticks out over the top than the LR510, but that doesn't bother me at all.

For me, I get tons of vapor with the LR901 and I get a lot more flavor. I get a LOT more flavor with it, too. That's why I'm enjoying it so much.

A little bit? Maybe that's a relative term? ;-)

Whoops, I was going by memory. I just put the cone on and saw the difference. Lately, I haven't been using the cone and I forgot how much actually sticks outs. :)

Ikenvape has a 2.0 ohm 510 LR atty that I've heard good things about. Just something you may want to check out. I haven't used a LR atty since the first two I got from nhaler. I've pretty happy with vaping 5-6V.