Who Makes The Best Lr 510 Atty?

How do you know when to drip?

Since I don't use them regularly, someone else will probably have a better answer then I do. I just try not to go very long before adding some juice... since I'm using 5-6V I'm careful not to burn them. I have a 45 minute drive to work. If I fill up a carto with 30 drops, vape moderately on the drive, I'll can usually add 8-10 drops after I get to work.

Since I don't use them regularly, someone else will probably have a better answer then I do. I just try not to go very long before adding some juice... since I'm using 5-6V I'm careful not to burn them. I have a 45 minute drive to work. If I fill up a carto with 30 drops, vape moderately on the drive, I'll can usually add 8-10 drops after I get to work.

So, in about 3 hours it would be totally dry? What is the max amount of time you would go before dripping?

So, in about 3 hours it would be totally dry? What is the max amount of time you would go before dripping?

But don't forget I'm using 6V most of the time. It will all depend on how much you vape. Before I switched to HV, I had a carto last about 7 hours before refilling. HV just goes through the juice faster.

But don't forget I'm using 6V most of the time. It will all depend on how much you vape. Before I switched to HV, I had a carto last about 7 hours before refilling. HV just goes through the juice faster.

Will you notice a significant change in flavor and vapor when it is time?

Will you notice a significant change in flavor and vapor when it is time?

Don't really know since I keep mine topped off. :) Since the first time I tasted burning filler I've made sure I don't taste it again. ;)

Is the experience of using a carto noticeably different than direct dripping? Could you tell a major difference right away?

For me, yes, which is why I still use an atty & direct drip most of the time. Cartos are great for on-the-go when you can't drip. I also use a carto when I go fishing. It's not a 510 at 6V, but it gets me by.

I just love how it varies so much from one person to the next... it's great. For me, cartos are just easier to deal with, plus I like the flavor/vapor I get from them. HV and cartos is ok... but it burns up the juice too fast in my opinion. And for me, 3.7 just isn't enough voltage, but at 4.5 volts it's perfect in every aspect. Alot of people that prefer direct dripping over cartos are probably folks with 3.7 volt devices. And I would agree with them there. So they are in love with 3.7 and LR atty's. But I think alot of folks would feel different if they could try cartos at a bit higher voltage. To each their own I guess... but I sure found what I am content with. It just took me hundreds of dollars before it happened! Thankfully, variable voltage mods are out now!! Being able to adjust voltage to fit your atty or carto was a huge step. :thumbsup: