Help Me Pick My Next E-Cig

I started Vapeing about a year ago. Started with a 20 dollar piece of %^^*&. Then got the Npro(only one still working well, WITH ORIGINAL ATTY TA-BOOT. Then TW dse901(nice). Then 2 Janty Sticks(First one worked great 2nd not so much) I want another unit and I cant decide.

I havent been on the forum or following the latest models in the last 6 months... Help me out my fellow vapers what do I buy???

eGO all the way baby. With the long battery life, standard attys, cartomizers, low res attys, jumbo cartomizers and extra large batteries the possibilities are endless. Not to mention it's tried and tested. At least half the members here I think own an eGo now. If it was a total piece, someone would have called on it already :) I love my eGo.

My first choice is the VP-PT from the VT store or vaprlife http://www.vaprlife.com/. I really love my VP-PT.

2nd choice is the ego from Janty--I just got mine from liberty flights, only had mine since yesterday, but so far so good. Longer battery life than the regular 510's and not as big as some of the mods. Great for daily use !!!!

i don't have an eGo, and likely never will as i hate proprietary batteries, but i do have a VP PT and LOVE it. not portable, but for home there is no better pass-through that i know of or have heard of.

looking for a good new portable unit myself.

Edited by Stirfry

" never will as i hate proprietary batteries" While I agree whole heartedly with this sentiment ,it is not entirely true in this case.You cabn always use your atties on any other 510 power gear if you don't want to buy another Ego battery.It appears to me the whole fascination with the Ego is larger longer battery life and a better switch for use with your favorite 510 style atty.And it would seem to be fullfilling that purpose for a large portion of our community.

Looks like an eGo Easy E.............Whats the average time on a charge with the eGos? I know this is ...depending on usage.....just ballpark for most folk.

I guess I'm asking, "What size is the batt?" These lil ole 280 mAh 901 batts are TOO small!

I may have to get me one with the overwhelming votes for them! pc.gif

Edited by ThaHodgehound

standard eGo batteries are 650 mah.

I'm a extremely heavy vaporer and I get around 5-7 hours on a charge. most users say they see around 10-12 hours which, for it's size, is very impressive.

eGo/Tornado aren't that big at all. it's not much bigger then a 510. just thicker.

fits into the small pocket on my jeans(the one above the front right pocket on most men's jeans).

It's easily carried, looks great, and works like a dream.

not only does the battery have a good life to it, hit off of it is consistent through out most of it's life. performance drops off a little bit at the end, but we are talking like few hits from "flashing light drained".

with added performance you get out of it with the LR atty, it's almost a perfect on the go PV.

I'm very happy with my eGo.

anyway, eGo/Tornado would be my pick. I voted Tornado just because I like the TW logo on the front end cap on the batt.

now there are 1000 mah batteries available as well. inch or so longer then the standard batt.

Looking forward to adding to my collection.

I'll add my vote for the eGo/tornado. I voted tornado just because they have lowered the price on their batteries and they now have the XL batteries, too. I plan to try the new XL batteries soon, but I have 6 of the shorter batteries right now and don't really need new yet.

I'm really impressed with the eGo/tornado. I get about 6 to 8 hours out of a new battery, but my batteries that are 5 months old are still getting about 3 to 4 hours. I think it's a wonderful device.

Now there are 1000 mah batteries available as well. inch or so longer then the standard batt. Looking forward to adding to my collection.

And they are sweet! Mine lasts me anywhere from 8 at the least... to 12 or more! I don't know why I would need anything else... except for my Buzz that should be coming in the next couple of days!! :thumbsup:

I'm a moderate vaper at most and I see a day and a half out of my batteries. I have a tornado and it is the best 3.7 solution out there. Mine fits In my shirt pocket and is fairly small and light. Like Christopher said, you have endless possibilities with the tornego. My batteries put out great vapor til about the last ten drags. Fantastic.

Ya - I'm collecting them now, 6 in hand, 4 on loan, 2 more going out. Wonderful battery, with a low res atty, its the bomb. Waiting on medium and low res cartos for the holy grail of vaping. Yet I am still buying 510 batts, no idea why.

Thanks for all the replies guys/gals! The responses leave no doubt that the ego/tornado is the best thing out there. That being said , with all the ecigs i have had battery life has never been the issue for me. i have never had a problem keeping my batterys charged with a little effort and planning. My main problem has always been atty performance. I have had 2 janty sticks. first one worked like a dream for a while till the atty went bad, bought 2 replacement attys and both never worked well. I ended up buying a whole new unit cause the first one was pretty well abused. That unit was much improved quality but the atty was terrible and basically didnt work so i sent back for a replacement and...garbage again..just whisps of bad tasteing vapor. So i am a little hesitant in buying another janty. My TW 901 worked like a dream for months till the atty finally gave out. I tried buying attys from a cheaper web site and they were all terrible. I think what im looking for is a source of consistent high quality attys. What is the most reliable atty and company to get it from??? Thanks

What is the most reliable atty and company to get it from??? Thanks

I don't know about most reliable, but I've always been a fan of the gold band attys from TW. Most 501 stuff is on sale right now so a multi pack is $28 for 5 (read warranty info on these please).

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/e-cig-accessories-510-titan/titan-5-x-atomiser-multi-pack-product.html

I always get this wrong but I believe the gold band are Joye. Some people are not fans of the TW attys BTW.

I think some sites will charge a premium for Janty attys and they are quite expensive I assume because of quality/warranty.

http://www.shop.wordupecig.com/JANTY-DURA-510-Atomizer-JANTY-DURA-510-Atomizer.htm;jsessionid=02074F48F94B439918608838116174B0.qscstrfrnt01

Edited by FTJoe

Atty's are notoriously fickle things and some do take a bit longer to break in than others. Did you try direct dripping on those that were weak??

with 510 atty's I also find that long slow drags works best....

making sure they cool down a bit, extends the use time some (for the most part).

I have used attys from TW, Liberty flights and rocky mountain vapor--all have been comparable in terms of quality. most place do have a warranty--14-30 days depending. except for the multipacks

• 2 weeks later...

Definitly the JantyeGo !! Great warranty, vape, price, battery life, battery charging time and great flavor. It's a joye510 on steroids. So far I even like the flavor it produces much better than my SB. (I need to study up on the high/low ejuice, but so far ANY juice tastes great on my eGo but not SB so there is a learning curve out there).

• 1 year later...

Ditto on the ego...............Noobie here, and the first week with it, the batts last me all day(I am not a constant vaporer)I use mine about the way I smoked analogs.Anyhow,don't believe you would go wrong with Ego.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...