New E-Juice Site Recommendations Please

I don't know where else to post this.

I'm looking for new e-juice. Let me start off by listing the places I've ordered from.

VaporCountry

Johnson Creek

E-liquid Planet

ElectroNicStix

BombDropsVapor

VaporTalk Store

That's pretty much it. I want to try a new site, new flavors. Getting tired of my old spots. I would love to hear from all of you on your recommendations. Payday is just around the corner. i wouldn't mind if you'd all list as many sites as you can think of (would recommend anyways). I'll go to each site and check it out!

One thing I'm not looking for are Chinese Juices (Suppliers using Chinese liquids and mixing them up themselves). I want American-made Juices.

Thanks in advance,

Tektronik

I recently tried some pretty impressive juice from Alien Visions: http://www.avejuice.com/ They say 100% PG free, not sure if thats your cup-o-tea but I'm impressed with what I've tasted so far (Banana and Blueberry) and will more than likely be making an order soon.

I also heard Vermont Vapors is good stuff too.

Hope this helps! ;)

i don't know where it is actually made, but...

Awesome Vapor's Special Roast Coffee is amazing. i have heard people on VT praise their other juices as well.

their Menthol is ok too, but it's the kind that had a bit of tobacco flavor as well (which i am not fond of).

the up side of AW is you get a 3ml sample with each 16ml bottle. and in their own words - if you place each bottle in you cart separately, you get a sample with each one.

I liked all the flavors I've got from Vapor Kings. They are Chinese made but are some of the finest. The best juice I've ever had was by Halo. I recomend Torque 56 and Freedom juice. I've gone through 5 30 mil bottles already and I swear by this stuff. And how about Wordup. They have great tobacco and non tobacco flavors that you can order as PG, VG, OR VG/PG. Halo and wordup both have free shipping.

Here are 2 very good ones. Both of these are "made to order" sites, which ensures you have freshly made juice, I personally think this does make a difference.

Tasty vapors has alot of the common flavors, If you like red hot cinnamon candy, you have to try "Atomic Cinnacide", it is really one of my favorite juices that I don't make myself. http://www.tastyvapor.us/

Ms t's Bakery Essentials is another made to order site. She has a huge variety of juices but her core competency is the bakery flavors. The Blueberry Muffin is uncanny how much it tastes like the breakfast pastry. It is difficult to explain but her flavors dont come across as layers, such as chocolate and then mint, with her blends, they come together as chocolate mint, in one unified flavor. One other note she sells a "bottle buddy" which is great for carrying juices on your keychain when you dont normally carry a purse.

http://www.mstsbakery.com/

I personally recommend both of these vendors, even if the flavor you choose doesnt appeal to you, you will agree that the quality of product and service is way above average.

www.wetyourstick.com

Matt makes some very tasty liquid. his WYS4 is to die for.

www.electrojuice.com

haven't had a chance to order from this site yet but from what I understand it's totally custom made to order. you decide everything, they make it.

have heard good things.

Edited by Mainspring

Just recently ordered from mrs T's bakery--still en-route. I can't wait to try them--great flavor selection. I debated on using just a flavoring at 0 nic, but ended up getting the nicotine. I'm hoping today or tomorrow.

the 2 others I have been using over the last year is Rockymountain vapor http://shop.rockymountainvapor.com/main.sc or Liberty-flights http://www.liberty-flights.com/product.asp?id=39 both use dekang liquid--but I have never had any problem and the quality has been as good as any I have used.

Happy vaping

I recently tried some pretty impressive juice from Alien Visions: http://www.avejuice.com/ They say 100% PG free, not sure if thats your cup-o-tea but I'm impressed with what I've tasted so far (Banana and Blueberry) and will more than likely be making an order soon.

I also heard Vermont Vapors is good stuff too.

Hope this helps! ;)

I've heard some good things about AVEjuice, and I think someone quite some time ago mentioned about vermont vapors. I'll check them out. Thanks!

i don't know where it is actually made, but...

Awesome Vapor's Special Roast Coffee is amazing. i have heard people on VT praise their other juices as well.

their Menthol is ok too, but it's the kind that had a bit of tobacco flavor as well (which i am not fond of).

the up side of AW is you get a 3ml sample with each 16ml bottle. and in their own words - if you place each bottle in you cart separately, you get a sample with each one.

Awesome Vapor--see I hear about these sites just by casually reading but never really focus in on it or save the website. Thanks for your input. I'm going to bookmark it and look at closely on payday!

Thanks!

I liked all the flavors I've got from Vapor Kings. They are Chinese made but are some of the finest. The best juice I've ever had was by Halo. I recomend Torque 56 and Freedom juice. I've gone through 5 30 mil bottles already and I swear by this stuff. And how about Wordup. They have great tobacco and non tobacco flavors that you can order as PG, VG, OR VG/PG. Halo and wordup both have free shipping.

Halo eh? That sounds like a winner. i've also heard good thing from them. Will give it a try, Thanks!

Here are 2 very good ones. Both of these are "made to order" sites, which ensures you have freshly made juice, I personally think this does make a difference.

Tasty vapors has alot of the common flavors, If you like red hot cinnamon candy, you have to try "Atomic Cinnacide", it is really one of my favorite juices that I don't make myself. http://www.tastyvapor.us/

Ms t's Bakery Essentials is another made to order site. She has a huge variety of juices but her core competency is the bakery flavors. The Blueberry Muffin is uncanny how much it tastes like the breakfast pastry. It is difficult to explain but her flavors dont come across as layers, such as chocolate and then mint, with her blends, they come together as chocolate mint, in one unified flavor. One other note she sells a "bottle buddy" which is great for carrying juices on your keychain when you dont normally carry a purse.

http://www.mstsbakery.com/

I personally recommend both of these vendors, even if the flavor you choose doesnt appeal to you, you will agree that the quality of product and service is way above average.

I understand what you mean by layers. It's like it's not blended, the flavors come out in stages. Your flavor on the inhale could be different from the flavor in the exhale when two or more juices are mixed. Or when you exhale, you will taste one flavor first, then the second one will follow!

I will definitely try your two recommendations. Thanks for providing your input and your justifications!

www.wetyourstick.com

Matt makes some very tasty liquid. his WYS4 is to die for.

www.electrojuice.com

haven't had a chance to order from this site yet but from what I understand it's totally custom made to order. you decide everything, they make it.

have heard good things.

wetyourstick and electrojuice; haven't been to those sites, but I will sometime this weekend! Thanks for your input!

Tastyvapor.com is the best imo

They make some of the best juice available and sell it for dekang prices. You can customize your own flavor if you would like and pick your vg/pg ratio. If you get a 30ml bottle of 48mg juice and a 120ml nic free "doubler" and mix them yourself you get 150ml of juice for $35 shipped ($30 shipped if its a flavor of the week)!

They also started carrying 510 attys for $4, gotta love this place!

A couple good flavors are atomic cinnacide, amaretto stone sour, butter rum, and my favorite juice of all times - geoffs blend.

Other places that I really like are vaportalk store and awesomevapor.

If you like fruit flavors, My recommendation is to swing by CelticsEjuiceShop.com and get some Hpnotiq. Unusual fruit taste (my guess is passionfruit blended with some others?), but refreshing and DEE-licious!

Edited by Phaseman66

I did a web search a week or so ago looking for the same thing: USA made e-liquid. One of the first that popped up on Google was American E-Liquid Store (link). They looked pretty good, fair pricing, free shipping for orders over a certain amount, so I ordered two 30 ml bottles, one English Toffee, the other Black Cherry. Both VG and 24 mg. nicotine.

Took about a week to get them to me (they're in Wisconsin, I'm in New York). Must say, I'm impressed. The Toffee has a nice, complex flavor. The Black Cherry tastes genuine. Nice vapor and throat hit. I'll definitely try them again.

Thanks for that one Darth--worth checking out. I like black cherry and english toffee.....

Good to see you are still alive, we've missed you...hows work?-- (I know, off topic)

Tastyvapor.com is the best imo

They make some of the best juice available and sell it for dekang prices. You can customize your own flavor if you would like and pick your vg/pg ratio. If you get a 30ml bottle of 48mg juice and a 120ml nic free "doubler" and mix them yourself you get 150ml of juice for $35 shipped ($30 shipped if its a flavor of the week)!

They also started carrying 510 attys for $4, gotta love this place!

A couple good flavors are atomic cinnacide, amaretto stone sour, butter rum, and my favorite juice of all times - geoffs blend.

Other places that I really like are vaportalk store and awesomevapor.

That's awesome. Will definitely have to try that! Thanks.

If you like fruit flavors, My recommendation is to swing by CelticsEjuiceShop.com and get some Hpnotiq. Unusual fruit taste (my guess is passionfruit blended with some others?), but refreshing and DEE-licious!

You know, when you posted that review the other night, I went to that site and saw that hpnotiq on the front page. It's making me very curious about it. Lately, I've become hooked on this Cognac flavor from BombDropsVapor.com. I used up an entire 15ml bottle of it in one week, and ordered another, this time with orange mixed in. It was even better! Kind of like Gran Marnier. That hpnotiq is certainly one I'm going to have to try! Thanks a lot!

Thanks to everyone who has chimed in on this thread and provided me with some very good sources to find some good Juice! I wrote down all those sites and your recommendations and will be going through the list. I'll hit up two sites each payday! Once again Thanks Vapor Talk!

All the juice suppliers mentioned here have received positive FB as I've been on other forums. Being a new person here, I'll be careful. LOL

My favorite of the mentioned is Halo. Have to say though, even this juice was supplanted by a yet unknown US supplier in NY by name of vaporsetc. Their vanilla tobacco is nothing short of outstanding and every sample juice I've received from them has been very good.

Their Marlboro Red is the best by far with obvious vape flavor vs analog. Who really wants to taste a real Marb at this point? This stuff is really very good. Get all my juice from here with great CS, fast ship, coupon codes, and more than fair price.

Will have to order Halo Freedom and Menthol Ice soon but my all day vape comes from the above. Thanks to all on this forum who have made me feel welcome...... :thumbsup: