Joye Ego Batterie's

does anyone know if i could use a Joye EGO battery with a regular joye 510? I want long battery life on my 510 and i dont have the money to buy a nice silver bullet yet. I really wanna use a LR atty, i know the stock 510 would work but would not last more than 30 minutes at the most. So im looking for a way to use my regular 510 but longer? Is there maybe some other battery's out there with an adaptor that would work well?

The Ego is a 510 unit and will take all the 510 attys. It really rocks with a LR atty...so give it a try.

The best part is that the ego battery will last at least 6 hrs unless you never put it down..lol

So good luck and happy vaping.

I'm not sure if the EGO battery works, but if ur using the 510, I would DEFINITELY recommend picking up a PCC from one of the suppliers. I think they go for around $20 and they charge your batteries on the go. I wouldn't still be using my 510 if it wasn't for the PCC.

ok i will be ordering tonight...but will the ego battery's work with the charger that came with my 510? whats the EGO cone for?

The eGo batts will not work with the charger that came with your 510 kit unless you get an adapter. I would recommend just getting a 510 USB charger. The USB charger works with the eGo batts.

The cone on the eGo provides a tighter draw. It also looks cool. :)

The eGo batts will not work with the charger that came with your 510 kit unless you get an adapter. I would recommend just getting a 510 USB charger. The USB charger works with the eGo batts.

The cone on the eGo provides a tighter draw. It also looks cool. :)

I disagree. The cone is strictly an asthetic piece. No advantages to vaping. It's a pain, especially if you

direct drip. I don't use it.

I disagree. The cone is strictly an asthetic piece. No advantages to vaping. It's a pain, especially if you

I am speaking of my experience with the eGo. I get a tighter draw with the cone. Your experience may be different and that is fine.

Thank you all of you...you guys are the best!! I put in an order for the EGO battery and the cone plus the USB charger so i will let you guys know how it works out when i get it but im sure i will love it.

The USB charger kind of stinks off a USB device. When you can, get a wall unit USB adapter. Then you're set...here is an example...

http://www.shop.wordupecig.com/USB-AC-Wall-Charger-Adapter-with-US-plug-USB-AC-Adapter-with-US-plug.htm;jsessionid=D7758AD2DFA224F07DD7B62CFAF3E076.qscstrfrnt04

This site also has piecemeal ego and chargers, free shipping.

Actually...Janty put the cone in place for two reasons.

1. To prevent liquid from leaking all over the place when a user direct drips. (If your a heavy dripper sometimes liquid will leak out of the atomizer, this was the biggest complaint with the 510/Dura)

2. To create a warmer draw. When you take a drag on the ego the air is pulled from the top of the cone and down to the bottom next to the atomizer. This causes a warmer draw. (Like a cigarette)

Although you don't have to use it there was a reason for it :)

The draw is significantly "easier" when the cone is not on. I have that in quotes because some folks "do not like"!!

I agree that the draw seems a bit tighter and warmer with the cone on, and the cone does give the eGo a nice finished look. I also think the cone gives a bit of support and protection to the Battery Atty connections. That protection comes in handy with dummies like me who put the eGo in their pocket.

really would like to take my eGo to work rather then the 510 in a PCC.

Get a cheap pair of tube readers at CVS. Tube is great for transport, two 510s or a spade or the ego fits fine as well.

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/search/shop_all_results.jsp?trail=SRCH%3Atube&addFacet=1006%3AEye+Glasses+%26+Magnification

Get a cheap pair of tube readers at CVS. Tube is great for transport, two 510s or a spade or the ego fits fine as well.

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/search/shop_all_results.jsp?trail=SRCH%3Atube&addFacet=1006%3AEye+Glasses+%26+Magnification

huh... I'll have to check that out. thanks!

been waiting for the Janty one since in the prototype case shown, you can fit a fully assembled eGo + extra carts, juice, and maybe even the line charger... great for long trips, all in convenient stand alone case.

but, for time being, the tube reader sound interesting. even has a carry clip. :lol: