One Year Vaping !

I never in the last 30 years would figure I could say this: I quit smoking 1 year ago today !!!!

I was one of the fortunates that was able to stop smoking the day after I figured out how to make my 510 work. I actually looked into e-cigs as a way to cut back a little, and ended up quitting.

I really was a die hard smoker and had no intention to quit--I had for all intents and purposes quit quitting.

I started with the 510 (still use the 510). when I started the selection was a bit more limited than it is now. I had the choice of black or white--and the trusted suppliers list was not very long.

Since then I have found several great suppliers and products. I love my 510's, Little Gem (UK), VP-PT, Nomad, 510 passthroughs.

Thanks to Totally Wicked, Liberty flights, Rocky Mountain Vapor, Vapor Talk, Strictly e-juice and AZsmokefree--Listed in the order of discovery.

The Most amazing part of my journey has been the Forums. Vapor talk really is its own addiction.

The Members are all amazing!!! This forum has managed to remain friendly, funny and informative and above all else--An incredible vaping community spirit.

Thanks to all new and old vapers that have kept me going and never fail to provide a good laugh or useful information.

Anybody that is considering vaping---If I can do this, anybody can.

Sorry for the long post(like that has never happened before)--I really am grateful to vaping and the community for essentially saving my life.

Happy vaping and Merry Mixing to All

Congrats Kitsune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 year is awesome. thumbsup.gif

So have you gotten the hang of vaping yet :lol:

You are so funny--It's kinda like getting the hang of computers--keep pushing buttons until it does what I want or it blows up.

Recently added the nomad to my collection--Not too bad. still need the joker and an ego...and then....and then...

Congrats!! And you're right, this IS the place to be as well. When I first came here YOU showed me that community spirit. I have also seen it in many others here as well. As you said......Merry Mixing :animier:

Oh my kitsune, Congratulations on your first year vaping! That is one helluva milestone -- I'm proud of you! But even better, you kept coming back here and sharing your hard-earned experience even after you didn't need help anymore. That's the kind of character that makes VT so great. Thanks for your wonderful contributions and I hope you keep it up; I'm leaning on you! :)