Who Vapes With The Windows Down?

I still vape with the windows cracked. My wife thinks I'm nuts, she doesn't mind me vaping anywhere, the car or house, but whenever I crack the windows she says "what are you doing?" :turned: Some habits die hard!

I still vape with the windows cracked. My wife thinks I'm nuts, she doesn't mind me vaping anywhere, the car or house, but whenever I crack the windows she says "what are you doing?" :turned: Some habits die hard!

LOL--- I still do the same thing. Even when it is raining---Just a force of habit I guess (over 30 years).

So...has anyone ever LIT the end of their pv?

I did when I first started vaping. Got in the habit of carrying my lighter around and nearly lit my poor Njoy Npro. :blush:

When other people are in the car, some seem to be Phobic like its really gonna irritate them like smoke..They still cant believe its harmless!!!!!

Edited by SteveD1

I've broke that habit for the most part, but do occasionally find myself with it cracked and didn't even realize I had done it.

But then again, the small window in my truck has been busted out for over a year so I always have good air flow. :rolleyes2:

Well in my truck the AC don't work so the windows are ALWAYS open! :blush:

But I was ridin with my Father In Law this evening and cracked mine just outta habit. He said don't let it out it smelled good! LOL

Edited by ThaHodgehound

I actually had to roll my window down while driving from work vaping today.

I'm vaping some WYS' coffee VG through a 510 and it produced so much vapor that I couldn't see in front of me.

it looked like I was driving with Cheech and Chong in my car.

crazy... :o:lol: