To Christopher,moderator Of Vaportalk

To Christopher and fellow members of Vaportalk.In light of the recent news that the NY senate is in the works or rather has banned the sales of our beloved Ecigs. I simply ask this of Chris..PLEASE, for all that is good in this world. Let NOTHING happen to this site.Since coming here several days ago,this is my number 2 site that I come to on a daily basis.It's first,Broncosforums.com so that I can keep track of my favorite football team and then over here to vaportalk.This is ONE HELL of a website and I get nervous that the ecig business will slowly begin to fall into despair as this thing happening in NY is not going to stop. How they can deem it worthy of banning sales for is just beyond me. My wife who absolutely despises me smoking analogs and who has spent many a night crying and pleading with me to please quit so that we can live a long and happy life together, now sits on the couch with me watching movies as I vape away like no tomorrow. A goofy grin on her face whenever she sees the little blue LED. She knows that I enjoy smoking and that it has become a part of my daily life,but now...I am making moves to better my health in a positive,alternative way. I will never bash smokers for smoking, It's just something that I choose not to do anymore. Im a vaper and proud of it.

So, my main point is this. This website is such a vast source of knowledge for all of us and I just ask that we all stick together on this.Smoking is something that brings people together. I don't know how often I would smoke outside my favorite restaurant and just meet a damn cool person because we lit up a smoke and had a great talk.Whether you are an analog smoker or now a vaper, We are all a fellowship because we all understand the health concerns,the joys, and the pains in the ***'s of smoking.If it came down to the point where Christopher had to charge a monthly fee in order to keep this site up because the sales became suddenly shut off or whatever methods are used to keep the site up fell through.I would GLADLY pay it and I would like to think that Im not the only one alone on that mentality.

Thats all, sorry for the rant all. Im just so fired up right now, but on the flip side. Im so thankful that Ive a place to go where folks understand what I am going through. Thanks Chris,all moderators and fellow posters for this site. It's seriously like therapy for me.

Edited by DenverBroncs89

I noticed when the hospital I worked at went tobacco free that a small community was in effect dissolved.When I first hired in I was a Janitor but I stood in the rain and snow and sun with vice presidents ,nurses ,computer geeks and the public and we talked ,joked and shared events in our lives.Now I seldom see those people as they have no excuse to leave thier area and venture into the world.Kind of sad.And all this texting ,emailing and tech junk is another form of isolating us.I agree this would be a community worth trying to hang on to.

Edited by mcquinn

Denver, I agree with you 100%!!!! I'm sure there are many others here who do also. You put into words exactly what I was thinking today. +1 for you. :)

ps... I'm not going anywhere, bans or not. :)

Thank you so much!

You know it's been quite a ride running this website and hell or high water I will do everything in my power to keep it going. I couldn't do it without the help of my awesome forum admins and moderators as well as all the members who submit content to the forum every day. I set the stage but the members put on the show :D (You can quote me on that if I ever get hit by a bus)

It takes hundreds of hours to keep this site going and topics like this make it all worth it. So thank you! :thumbsup:

Thank you so much!

You know it's been quite a ride running this website and hell or high water I will do everything in my power to keep it going. I couldn't do it without the help of my awesome forum admins and moderators as well as all the members who submit content to the forum every day. I set the stage but the members put on the show :D (You can quote me on that if I ever get hit by a bus)

It takes hundreds of hours to keep this site going and topics like this make it all worth it. So thank you! :thumbsup:

NP Chris, We all feel the same as I, Im sure. Thats why we all keep coming back.But it's nice to get a thank you sometimes when hard work is recognized.Ive tried running a forums type of website before, It went belly up because I lost the time and finances to take care of it. So I know a little bit of what it takes to keep something of this magnitude going. This thread might surely become a simple shout out to you, but hell. It will have been well earned. I am not trying to kiss anyones *** here, I just realize the importance of what this website truly offers us as a community.

I noticed when the hospital I worked at went tobacco free that a small community was in effect dissolved.When I first hired in I was a Janitor but I stood in the rain and snow and sun with vice presidents ,nurses ,computer geeks and the public and we talked ,joked and shared events in our lives.Now I seldom see those people as they have no excuse to leave thier area and venture into the world.Kind of sad.And all this texting ,emailing and tech junk is another form of isolating us.I agree this would be a community worth trying to hang on to.

Totally understand what you mean by this Mcquinn,Its a shame that we have lost that in our lives. The simply ability to connect with people when we have something like smoking in common.Except that now you don't necessarily need to stand out in the elements. Now you can vape at your computer and still establish friendships with people.The technology is a blessing and curse at the same time. I get that as well. BTW..I see your hobbies include guitar. I may be needing to speak with you about that. I just picked up my first electric guitar( Squier,Affinity series by Fender).

Denver..I agree with you also. I've said it before myself. Too many times we take this forum for granted that it will always be here, when the truth is that it takes a lot of time and effort to keep it going the way Chris and his team do. I know myself that if I hadn't come across this site and these people I would still be going about this vaping thing half-azzd and smoking analogs most of the time. So I'm with you all the way.

I agree about VT forum, I feel at home here. This is where I started my journey! Anyway, chin up people! Our battle for the right to vape is far from over, in fact its just starting! So strap in for a ride! (and pack some e-liquid)

Well said! I feel the same way and hope the same thing. I'd be so lost without this forum, without the good folk who run the hallways here. Life would be cruel without Chris and VaporTalk and ... ecigs...

Denver +1 from me too,well stated.

A shout out to Chris and the VT crew,yall deserve it.

I feel comfortable here and that's a first for me on any forum.

I've mostly just joined in the past to have access to more info,I joined here

because I wanted to be a part of the family,why?cause YALL ROCK :thumbsup:

:rolleyes2:

Just remember what we always tell new members (who don't always know) We charge $1 for ever post you make. We charge at the end of every month :lol::thumbsup:

That would really suck Chris, Seeing as Im currently unemployed at the moment. I'll give ya a promisary note or something.

Chris, Is that your subtle way of telling us its time to go shopping.....???

hmmm, I guess I could use some more flavors....

You guys really do a fantastic job, and you do work your fingers to the bone. Thank you for giving us such a great place to hang out.

Time to go check out the vapor talk store !!!

That was a great post, we all feel the same way. VT is where is got my introduction to vaping and I've been here every since. Remember, vaping isn't done yet, it's a war.

I found this forum about a week ago and all I can say is Thank you very much. I came here just to get some basic information about vaporizors and try to figure out if I wantted to stay with the Vaporizors or go back to cigarettes ( saying analogs doesn't feel right...yet :) ). Intead I found a forum that can give me all the info i could possible want. Also great people who not only have that information ( or the locations to get the information wanted) But they also are willing to share that info and thier own personal stories. I think it is all those personal stories that help us, the noobs, realize that we too can become cigarette free and become happy vapors. So I will add my Thank you to you Chris and to every other member of this Forum.