If Your Atty Could Talk, What Would It Say To You?

before i answer......this is an awesome idea for a post :)

my attys would ask me why they have so many brothers and sisters and why they don't get more one on one time with me!! hehehe :)

i keep multiple attys (about 20 of them) all with different flavors in them....i do not add different flavors together!! :ice:

Well, when I get to vaping insanely, they probably say something like "OW!" OR ya know "Hang on woman, take a deep breath already, I'll be here in aminute" LOL

I find that when I've been somewhere I can't vape and get back to the car I tend to do the same thing I did with analogs...try to make up for lost time. LOL

Although I'm getting better at it, they don't get hot as often. :)

Mine would say...don't you have another atty somewhere? I've been working overtime and need a break, besides I'm tired of the same flavor over and over and over.

Mine would where did the Dulcis go?I have been using mostly no nic lately and I suppose it/we are missing it by now.

mcquinn - remember, we have to remind Christopher he was going to order a small batch of 0mg Dulcis. I can't bug him because he's still got 0mg Mentha in stock because I was pretty much crying he didn't have it. So I'll chime in, but you have to start the conversation up. mmmm - Dulcis!!! Of course we'll have top wait a bit, baby and all!!

OMG - I went back to find the post and see it was already ordered!!!!

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?/topic/4599-dulcis-has-a-0-nic-option/page__view__findpost__p__40849

Not sure how I missed that but be a pal and if you see it, PM me please. No one gets a shot at that until we do...lol. That's what I said about the Mentha, still available. Sorry about jacking the thread.

Edited by FTJoe

I can't get my atty to shut up! It keeps complaining, going on and on about how it wants more power! He keeps blabbering on about how his name is MAGNUM and he wasn't given that name because he's a wuss. No, he's called MAGNUM cuz he loves high current. He's telling me he's fine with unprotected 14500s, but what he really wants to chew on is one of those sweet 16340s( rcr123a size) but not in Li-Ion, he's says he's sick of being on a diet. He really wants to run off one 3.7 volt, 16340 in the LiMN flavor! He would love to be driven by one of those because they are 8C max discharge current! That means 4400 miliamps of power, and a super long battery life. He says that if he gets what he wants, he'll never complain again cuz that combo was how high current and long life at 3.7 volts was meant to be vaped!

Like i said, he just won't shut up about it!

ow, quitit...ow, quitit...ow, quitit...ow, quitit...ow, quitit...ow, quitit...ow, quitit...ow, quitit...ow, quitit...ow, quitit...ow, quitit...ow, quitit...ow, quitit...ow, quitit...ow, quitit...ow, quitit...ow, quitit...ow, quitit...ow, quitit...ow, quitit...ow, quitit...ow, quitit...ow, quitit...ow, quitit...ow, quitit...ow, quitit...

ow, QUIT IT!