Rachel Ray Talks About Banning E-Cigs

CNubel

Fantastic feedback! Really enjoyed watching that - Thanks!

Now if Jeffb will quit moving stuff while I'm trying to post I'll stop having problems. :rolleyes:

Edited by Brian

I would think her smoking an analog would be an improvement over kissing her husband. If you guys know what I'm talking about, let's just leave it along. YUCK!

Had to watch it till the end---fantastic response ---Why cant we get more voices like this out there?--I'm going to try to do my best to spread the benifits of PVs out to all who will listen--thanks for this post.

Rachel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your head up outta your ****!!

I wonder if Rachel knows how many chemicals she cooks with and eats everyday???

I couldn't agree more...the statements she made were just plain "ignorant". Maybe we need to ban all Rachel Ray programming?

Hey Doc..

Very good point you made but I really didn't think of H2O at all. (silly me)

But she was like, eewwwww with the e-cig.

What, she thought it might bite her?

You should be on there and other shows too.

Would be good as you are a Dr and all.

Hell, the e-cig has done wonders for me too, as my legs aren't swollen like when I was on analogs and my HBP is way down too..

I can breath when I had trouble doing so..

" I think all cigarettes should be banned"

I really have a problem with this, America is supposed to be a free country. If people want to smoke it is their decision. I think that the FDA should step in and tell big tobacco to take out the chemicals, that's fine. I think regulations on juice could be a good move too. How do you know who is mixing this stuff? As a nurse I can tell you that no matter who you are or how long you have been working with dosages mistakes happen. All it will take is someone making a small mistake while mixing and kill someone. Maybe a child will get a bottle of juice that isn't childproof and drink it, not good. I'm all for FDA stepping in and setting up some regulations on juice. Banning cigarettes and e cigs isn't the right way to go about it though.

Oh, RR needs to stop talking and make me a sammich :thumbsup:

I love how someone who really has no knowledge of a subject can try to preach like she's and expert well if she doesn't like sucking on an e-cig maybe we can convince her to suck on a 12 gauge. :lol:

Edited by DevilDucky

:thumbsup:

Watch and enjoy

thanks, that is so good. vaping has saved my sanity and my life. i am so grateful for e cigs, stopped analogs after 45 years of smoking an wheezing, dont even use inhaler since day 1 of vaping. we need to get the truth out :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Watch and enjoy

That was a great video thanks for the upload. My mother has not touched a tobacco cigarettes in months since she started using e cigarettes. If they ban them and she has to go back to regulars I will make sure she gets them undergound somewhere.

That was a great video thanks for the upload. My mother has not touched a tobacco cigarettes in months since she started using e cigarettes. If they ban them and she has to go back to regulars I will make sure she gets them undergound somewhere.

You are one great kid!

My kid said the same thing. :)

Edited by Uma

Watch and enjoy

Thanks so much for your videos, Doc. Please try to get them in the hands of the politicians and lobbyists who are trying to give us all a hard time!!!

She needs to stick to cooking....something she really knows about.

It's people who don't know and make these kind of comments that really hurt this the most.

• 1 month later...

Watch and enjoy

Most excellent. One might only remind Ms Ray, pg/vg are very common in food products. I checked with my Dr., He had no problems, or issues, just wanted me to quite analogs! Been 8 months, and I am a happy camper. vap on Monty

• 3 months later...

Watch and enjoy

I watched her show a few times and being she comes from my hills and woods I do enjoy her personality. I do believe she's just plain ignorant to the facts...people used to think a telephone would kill them if used lol. I know like me she is a hard core Java nut! If they banned coffee being the beans get rinsed in something comparable to terpentine then she might pick up a 0 mg.Nicotone Latte Vape stick. Just make sure it looks like a pen not a cig.