Rachel Ray Talks About Banning E-Cigs

CNubel

What they really need to ban are "celebreties"(sp) expounding on topics they are ignorant about in the first place. Because there is a camera in your face does not make your opinion any more valid. I get so pissed, I can't hardly stand it.

What they really need to ban are "celebreties"(sp) expounding on topics they are ignorant about in the first place. Because there is a camera in your face does not make your opinion any more valid. I get so pissed, I can't hardly stand it.

Totally agree, these stupid talk shows is whats going to warp peoples minds(non ecig users) that Ecigs are bad and its possibly going to banned partially bcuz of stuff like this, celebraties are idiots when it comes to speaking their mind on topics they dont no nothing about!

omg i freakin love you! Great video, great energy, love the bit about drinking chemicals... teehee!

And the part the forgot to mention is that the main ingredients in e-juice is in fact found in things we consume on a daily basis!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I like this guy. He's informational and stern. HA i hope he gets on RR's show. Its amazing how people can be so ignorant... dont you think she should have done at least a little bit of research before talking about it on her show lol... now she just looks dumb to those of us who understand how much safer ecigs are.

VAPE IT UP!

-Slightly Addicted