Wood Box Ecig Thing

Was sent pictures of this little gadget today. I think it's created by XHALER. Thought it was neat looking

Its made by fonosmoke at nu-vapor but he has drew from xhaler selling them and yes they sure are nice! you can run them at 3.7 or 6v and boy even at 3.7 they put out a ton of vapor!

No its not a juice box but u can store a little 3 ml bottle of juice in it, but u still have to drip or refill carts..

Edited by ROOR

anyway to find out who exactly made these?

They aren't on the nhaler /xhaler site..

Fonosmoke from nu-vapor is the one making them but drew from xhaler is selling all of them so look there. :)

Yeah, I can't find them on the Nhaler site either. I just pinged Drew to see what's up. I'll keep you guys posted. They look SWEET!

Yeah, those look great! I could definitely get down with one of those, particularly for 6V. YaHoo! Looking forward to purchase info. Probably sold out already though. ;)

So Mark - how 'bout it? Care to do some pity woodworking? :D 'Cause I need that!

Yeah, those look great! I could definitely get down with one of those, particularly for 6V. YaHoo! Looking forward to purchase info. Probably sold out already though. ;)

So Mark - how 'bout it? Care to do some pity woodworking? :D 'Cause I need that!

You know what? Give me a couple of weeks--something may be in the works!!! You'll be second on the list (not going to say who's first) LOL

You know what? Give me a couple of weeks--something may be in the works!!! You'll be second on the list (not going to say who's first) LOL

Um. You need to tell me Mark - so I can go "convince" them of my priority! :D

Seriously, that would be so awesome I couldn't help jumping around in joy and bragging like a fool. thumbsup.gif I'd love it man!

Um. You need to tell me Mark - so I can go "convince" them of my priority! :D

Seriously, that would be so awesome I couldn't help jumping around in joy and bragging like a fool. thumbsup.gif I'd love it man!

I'll give you a hint Dave. :lol:

c1d745d856eae319024ac59f5183a_2501.jpg

OK. I just got an email from Drew over at Xhaler and he said:

"They should be available i next week...Thanks Drew"

Awesome! OK, who has first dibs?

I'll give you a hint Dave. :lol:

c1d745d856eae319024ac59f5183a_2501.jpg

Ah. Thanks Jeff. I think this cat's going to be pretty distracted for a few days, maybe I'll just slip right on in while he's not looking. ;)

Hey Chris! Look! Over there! It's a giant rabbit!

:D

Well ****! I wasn't really that interested in this device until I saw the internal picture. Room to store a 3ml bottle?!?! Geez man! That's just way too sexy! I mean seriously, juice storage plus a magnetic lock (neodymium magnet I'll betchya). Fan-freaking-tastic!

I'll be keeping a close eye on this one.

BTW: when I first started using my VP, one of the benefits that I happily touted to my wife is the fact that you can actually save money in comparison to analogs. But after I ordered the BB, she politely pointed out the fact that I've spent more on VPs and accessories the past 2 weeks than I did on analogs during the past month! I can see that this is becoming a hobby/lifestyle for me rather than just a smoking alternative :) But I'm okay with that!