The Baby Is A Comin!

Hello Guys :)

So as well as running Vapor Talk and running around like crazy it looks like the baby is coming even faster than we thought! Makayla was due March 28th but the doctor says the baby is now probably only a couple of weeks away... if that. So I dunno what she was doing but she thought it would be fun to grow some more. Ashley predicated this before the doctor did telling me the baby had already dropped and it was easier for her to breath. (It's pretty cool how women "just know")

Just thought I would updated everything, we're excited, scared, nervous, happy all rolled into a little ball. I would just like to thank the Vapor Talk Staff for holding down the forums and all the members helping our new comers while we're trying to organize the new office and the baby room. I think we can all agree we have the best damn members on the web. :thumbsup:

So who wants to guess the day?

First off, best wishes to you and Ashley. This is a thrilling occasion for you both I know.

Now my guess is March22 around 3:35 am pst.

Wish Ashley well for me and thanks again for all you do.

Hope I can get some time to get on the site while I'm away.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

This is exciting for both of you and also for us. We've been with you since you announced the pregnancy and have watched the ultrasounds and read the updates. You're gonna be a great dad Chris.

I guess 3/12 @ 2:35 AM PST :)

It seems like just yesterday that you announced that Ashley was pregnant. Man how time flies.

Good luck you 2. I mean 3.

My guess is 3/15 @ 10:33pm PST

And here's an idea for who's the closest to the birth date and time if you don't already have an idea.

Let the closest guesser pick which Makayla pic will be you're new avatar on VT.

What exciting news! With you being the king of new beginnings and with spring just around the corner, I'm going to go with March 20th... the first day of Spring.

now go watch some documentaries and get some sleep while you have a chance!

Hello Guys :)

So as well as running Vapor Talk and running around like crazy it looks like the baby is coming even faster than we thought! Makayla was due March 28th but the doctor says the baby is now probably only a couple of weeks away... if that. So I dunno what she was doing but she thought it would be fun to grow some more. Ashley predicated this before the doctor did telling me the baby had already dropped and it was easier for her to breath. (It's pretty cool how women "just know")

Just thought I would updated everything, we're excited, scared, nervous, happy all rolled into a little ball. I would just like to thank the Vapor Talk Staff for holding down the forums and all the members helping our new comers while we're trying to organize the new office and the baby room. I think we can all agree we have the best damn members on the web. :thumbsup:

So who wants to guess the day?

I was terrified with my first. I was sure I'd be a lousy mother. I guess the fact I worried about it so much should have clued me in I'd be a caring mother, eh? LOL

Best of luck. I'm guessing the 14th, only because that is MY birthday. But if she's anything like I was, you'll know, cuz she'll be NESTING - as they like to call it the day before. In other words, fulla energy and ready to put everything in it's place, so to speak.

With my daughter, the day was gorgeous, and I went for a long walk. A gorgeous day in February was just too good to pass up I thought. That night, labor. LOL

That little bundle is going to change your life in more ways than you can guess, but it seems to come naturally. It's only later you look back and go.. WOW. We all hope for healthy, happy, and colic free for you both!!!!!

That's awsome, Chris! Are you sure there's only one in there? Think about what it would be like if you had 3 or 4 in the oven. Twins are nice also! ..........My guess is March 10 at 2:00pm.......

I predict that Ashley will make sure that Mike no longer sees the light of day if there is more than 1 baby in the oven. I think Mike just offered his babysitting services if twins pop out.

That's awsome, Chris! Are you sure there's only one in there? Think about what it would be like if you had 3 or 4 in the oven. Twins are nice also! ..........My guess is March 10 at 2:00pm.......

Twins! Ha yea right I would faint. Whoever guesses the correct day gets to help me change diapers. :lol:

ok---I'd like to change my guess to 12/06/2022

hmmm...how about the 16th of March...about 2:45pm. that sounds good :) baby on the way!! so happy for you both mama and papa to be!!

Edited by Ofortuna

I predict that Ashley will make sure that Mike no longer sees the light of day if there is more than 1 baby in the oven. I think Mike just offered his babysitting services if twins pop out.

Sorry, don't have time for that. I have twins already and they are a handful!!!!