The Baby Is A Comin!

WOW!!

Already on the way... And no time to spare..

Congratulations Chris and Ashley!!!!!!!

Hope she is very health and you two very Happy!!!!!

I will guess... March 16th, 2010 @ 01:02am PST..

Hell, I'll help with the diaper changing.. Its been a while, but I'm up to it guys.. hehehe..

• 2 weeks later...

So has it started? No sighting since 8:30PM. Was going to put an order in...maybe not now?

Edited to add I'm not concerned about the order, excited they may be about to or already have had a baby!!!

Edited by FTJoe

no baby yet! She is playing games with us I think. Ashley is now cramping in the front and back but no major contractions yet. We're just playing the waiting game. We have some big projects going on in the background hence the reason I have not been on the forum but don't worry I'm here! :thumbsup: (Sometimes I'm on the site but in the admin panel, that shows that I'm offline but I'm actually just on the server rather than the forum itself)

no baby yet! She is playing games with us I think. Ashley is now cramping in the front and back but no major contractions yet. We're just playing the waiting game. We have some big projects going on in the background hence the reason I have not been on the forum but don't worry I'm here! :thumbsup: (Sometimes I'm on the site but in the admin panel, that shows that I'm offline but I'm actually just on the server rather than the forum itself)

I've never been so excited about an order NOT being processed, figured this was it!!! Oh well, but then I was excited about getting my order, but then that changed too. Oh well, not a good day for me I guess. Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.

ha ha well it finally shipped out :D

I suppose on a positive note I FINALLY got the baby room painted. We just moved some of the furniture upstairs. Once everything is done I'll post some before and after pictures. (Talk about last minute!) :lol:

ha ha well it finally shipped out :D

I suppose on a positive note I FINALLY got the baby room painted. We just moved some of the furniture upstairs. Once everything is done I'll post some before and after pictures. (Talk about last minute!) :lol:

I am so picturing a fast forward baby room painting party. What puts these things in my head, I ask you?

Looks at the belly. OKAY baby, you can come out and play!!!!!!!

LOL

Me too! I had to come to the forum to see what its context was. :D This really is getting kind of exciting, isn't it? I bet Chris hasn't thought of how big his family really is...

My bad, I was all excited to see a 0mg Dulcis so I asked in the store thread. Then I noticed no response and Christopher was absent, so I submitted the order and was pleased to see it was not being fulfilled. Me thinking Christopher was "otherwise occupied". No such luck, my order shipped (sans 0mg Dulcis as there is (currently) no such thing. disappointment on many levels. If there's any justice, birthday will be 3/19, happens to be mine.

My bad, I was all excited to see a 0mg Dulcis so I asked in the store thread. Then I noticed no response and Christopher was absent, so I submitted the order and was pleased to see it was not being fulfilled. Me thinking Christopher was "otherwise occupied". No such luck, my order shipped (sans 0mg Dulcis as there is (currently) no such thing. disappointment on many levels. If there's any justice, birthday will be 3/19, happens to be mine.

Ah another confused fish. Happy Birthday a day early cuz....well just CUZ.

Mine was the 14th. So us confuseded fishies have to stick together. Or something...

er...

fade to black

We're getting impatient I can tell you that! The baby is really low especially after Ashley's slipt he other day. (The fell of the stairs after we had the carpets cleaned :( ) Not to worry though she's doing ok now. :D

Whew...

We're getting impatient I can tell you that! The baby is really low especially after Ashley's slipt he other day. (The fell of the stairs after we had the carpets cleaned :( ) Not to worry though she's doing ok now. :D

Geez that's scary! Really glad she's ok.

I just found this olddddd post from Chris, hmmm, BabyWipes... Better stock up now!!

...Just take a baby wipe or alcohol pad to it every so often and give it a good clean. I have a pack of baby wipes on my desk that I use to clean my units every day and clean up any liquid on the unit. biggrin.gif

... or baby poop on the unitbaby.gif

pssssst, Crhis!.... Spring has sprung. WHERE'S THE BABY???!!!!

That baby is sittin in the oven saying stuff like. "okay not pacing enough yet." LOL

My first was only 3 days after the due date. The 2nd, my doctor just circled the whole month LOL. He said, "This way you stress less"

Silly doctor. LOL

I remember the excitement (and a little bit o' fear) of awaiting the first bundle. Your life is about to change totally, and yet, by the time you get over that first "OMG this child is PERFECT" period, the changes seem normal.

It's true. By the time you are showing pictures of your 3 month old baby, it all seems like it is just as it should be. And, of course, it IS. haha

My babies were born a week early but schedualed about a month before(neccesary c-section). I can't imagine what it must be like not to know when the baby is coming. Mine were delivered like clockwork at 1:27pm and 1:28pm with a combined weight of 12 pounds and 13 oz.(baby B was 6 lb 10 oz. Has anyone guessed the weight or has the baby already come? I've been gone for a while but I'm back now.

Makayla was due March 28th but the doctor says the baby is now probably only a couple of weeks away... if that. So I dunno what she was doing but she thought it would be fun to grow some more. Ashley predicated this before the doctor did telling me the baby had already dropped and it was easier for her to breath. (It's pretty cool how women "just know")

So who wants to guess the day?

hmmm, the 28th is sooo close!! call me when her water breaks!!doctor.gif