Withdrawal

My link

Here's a picture of my stash yet I'm going through withdrawal.

Not because I'm not getting my nicotine fix...but because I don't have any outstanding orders!

I'm not anticipating a new package coming in and I don't like that feeling.

I have Dulcis, Sweet Damn and Midnight on my list but haven't justified it yet. I need help!

I thought I was the only one! I haven't ordered any supplies since....wait when was the last time? I think the first week of January. I've been itching to buy some new juice, but I really want to get through what I still have. It started to seem like my stash kept building up and I'm not running out of anything. LOL

I find I have to order something at the very least, once/month. waiting on an order from the UK. got the Little Gem from Liberty Flights--don't have it at the US site yet.

Like you--I am not happy unless I have something coming or have just received something....I need more stuff like I need another hole in my head !!!!

I could arrange to have my wife influence you the way she did me. Something about getting her "Louisville Slugger" out of the closet the next time UPS or FedEx pulled in the drive. :ouch:

Don't fight it...go for it!!!!!

You talked me into it. Oh.. ok. I ordered before I read this <G>

Ordered the VT Dulcis, Sweet Damn and Midnight. Also several boxes of fluval so I have fresh filler for each new flavor. I still have 9 to try from Arno's sampler kit <G>

Ann

I guess that is why some of us take up mixing and modding ,an excuse to order more stuff. :thumbsup:

You nailed it man! I have so much stuff coming in sometimes, I'm about to start having it sent to my brother's house just to keep the domestic incidents to a minimum... :D

HoosierMama, we feel your pain. Might be time for a VT juice order! thumbsup.gif

Ordered the VT Dulcis, Sweet Damn and Midnight. Also several boxes of fluval so I have fresh filler for each new flavor. I still have 9 to try from Arno's sampler kit <G>

Ann

I cracked up when I read of your dilemma, but now I am just a touch worried about you, Ann. Apparently you don't direct drip at all. I did some quick math in my head, and I believe "several" boxes of Fluval will refill approximately 70 bazillion cartridges!

I cracked up when I read of your dilemma, but now I am just a touch worried about you, Ann. Apparently you don't direct drip at all. I did some quick math in my head, and I believe "several" boxes of Fluval will refill approximately 70 bazillion cartridges!

Check your math - its eleventy million. ;-)