What If A 510 Wasn't An Option?

Jeffb

An excellent question for noobs such as myself. Especially considering the fact that black 510 attys are near to impossible to find right now (check out all your normal suppliers, everyone seems sold out; due to the popularity and chinese new year i'll have to assume). So this is actually something I'd be very interested in.

Well we have them currently in stock and we have plenty :D

But let's just say the 510 atomizer wasn't created, meaning absolutely no 510 device such as the eGo, Spade, 510 etc then I would suggest either an RN4082 or perhaps a Penstyle model. Let's just hope that never happens! :lol:

If that model was to large for the new user then something like the M401 would be up next.

i've actually been switching back and forth with my original e-cig lately, and of course my 510. it's a change of pace using my dse 103 which is a lot more mellow, and gives good flavor. Jeff at word-up e-cig once said he uses one at times and likes them also. the atty's are good for dripping or dipping, as the bridge is exposed.

That's a very good questions...probably the 801 penstyle for the size and vapor amount.

Now my question is why does everyone bypass the 901? I't a good atty, and in many ways with a seald manual battery is very much like using a 510. Why does it get SNUBBED???

That's a very good questions...probably the 801 penstyle for the size and vapor amount.

Now my question is why does everyone bypass the 901? I't a good atty, and in many ways with a seald manual battery is very much like using a 510. Why does it get SNUBBED???

I tried the 901 atomizer on my VP/PT and 801 batteries. I have never used the 901 before and I was amazed at the flavor it produced and the vapor production wasn't too bad either. I am really considering buying a 901 kit to use as a back up.

Well I love my 306. Not a lot of people talk about them and i'm unsure why. They're the same size as a regular cig and once the atty gets broken in, those things vape like a 510, and of course they have the auto batts on them. Even without a sealed batt they're great for dripping bc of the exposed bridge on the atty. Just dont flood it... Its also really great when you're driving and your car is a manual...

I get the same, Brandon. I would have ordered a couple with my last juice order had they been available.

I believe Chris was referencing the Joye 302 (801) that Vegas Vapor was inquiring about. Not the 510 atty.

An excellent question for noobs such as myself. Especially considering the fact that black 510 attys are near to impossible to find right now (check out all your normal suppliers, everyone seems sold out; due to the popularity and chinese new year i'll have to assume). So this is actually something I'd be very interested in.

Looks like ENS has them, and indyvaporshop and wordup. Where have you looked?

I've only used the 510 and 302, but I reckon if there was no 510 my first ecig would have been whatever the folks here at VT would have recommended instead. :thumbsup:

Chris wrote:

Hey man I just checked out the VT store again and they still show out of stock :(

Nice gold band attys at tw.

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/e-cig-accessories-510-titan/titan-5-x-atomiser-multi-pack-product.html

remember, $8 an atty but no warranty when buying the 5 pack.

Apologies in advance to the Mods, as I may be getting off subject here.

Thanks Brian and FTJoe!

I swear when I checked them out 2 days ago they were sold out. But, there are so many sites that I have a hard time keeping them straight. Good to see that at least some folks have them.

I tend to shy away from totallywicked's site. Not 100% sure why, but I guess the site design has a little too much pomp and circumstance for me and somehow turns me off. I totally shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, especially considering that 5 pack of attys you referenced.

But that does bring up an interesting point: the site mentions that the attys are the same as the singles that they sell and that they take off the 28day warranty due to the cost and nothing else. Makes sense, but has anyone here ordered some from them and found them to be the same type as the genuine Joye510 attys? I'm unfamiliar with the Titan versions.

I tend to shy away from totallywicked's site. Not 100% sure why, but I guess the site design has a little too much pomp and circumstance for me and somehow turns me off. I totally shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, especially considering that 5 pack of attys you referenced.

But that does bring up an interesting point: the site mentions that the attys are the same as the singles that they sell and that they take off the 28day warranty due to the cost and nothing else. Makes sense, but has anyone here ordered some from them and found them to be the same type as the genuine Joye510 attys? I'm unfamiliar with the Titan versions.

FTJoe gets them from TW so I'll let him reply to that. However, you can also get the gold band no warranty from Janty for $7.95 each, or $36.95 for 5. Looks like they don't have the 5 pack though. If the VT store doesn't get the gold bands in again, I'll either go with TW or Janty.

Snubber and NeRo9k have me very interested in the 901 atty. Does anyone know what is in the 701 cigar? It works well and seems to last forever. It was my first and I still use it.

Most of us here recommend the 510 to noobies. I was curious, let's say a 510 atty wasn't made anymore, what would be your recommendation?

I like what some say about the 801 and 901 but have no idea so I would use one or both of these and look into the RN40802 which I haven't even heard of until today. These should get me buy until I can make my own from scratch!

I like what some say about the 801 and 901 but have no idea so I would use one or both of these and look into the RN40802 which I haven't even heard of until today. These should get me buy until I can make my own from scratch!

There's another thread where chris recomends the joy 302. I'm not sure if he was talking about using it when you're using 5v or if it is an all around good cig/atty. Any joy 302 users have comments? This is another one I haven't heard about 'till rcently.