Amazing cotton

shen_long86

Ok so I have been vaping for a while now and I mainly prefer rda's over anything else. I have tried all different kinds of cotton and each one has there own pros & cons. I have tried cotton bacon which is really good minus the mild funky taste on fesh cotton, and minus the minor break in period. Japanese koh gen do is a good cotton as well. I just got fed up with trying to measure the right size strips of cotton for my needs, it also has a slight break in period and a slight funky taste to it.

I have also tried cotton candy cotton, now this cotton is alot better than the others I mentioned. It does not have a funky taste to it at all and it only has a very very short break in period. For this just rewick your build, juice it up and fire it a couple of times. Only until the cotton almost goes dry, then just rejuice and you are good to go. Also this cotton doesn't have nowhere as bad a taste on a dry hit, as compared to others.

But by far the best cotton I used over the years is Cotn Threads, this stuff is relatively cheap @$6 for a bag of 20 pieces. It baisically looks like little short shoe strings, with orange plastic tips on each end of each piece of cotton. But let me tell you this stuff is awesome! Just grab what you need, feed them through the coils, trim, tuck, juice and you are good. Zero break in time and zero funky taste to it at all. (Disclaimer, this stuff is designed for 3mm diameter coils!)

I order mine from https://wudbx.com/products/cotn-threads

I usually order 4 bags at a time and it usually lasts me about 2 months or a little less, depending on how much I am vaping. 4 bags will run you $23.96 and you get free shipping on orders over ten dollars.

There are some other brands of cotton I have tried over the years, but I can not for the life of me remember the names....lol6b632dbdb9be39726c27244e84a203d2.jpg

I have tons of cotton bacon and I've always liked it (minus the break in)

but I'd be willing to try something new.   I just bought a couple bags of cotton bacon premium but I dont know if it's any better.....
Hey Bebop, there is nothing wrong with that at all. Everybody has their own preferences, this just happens to be mine. Yeah I heard the premium was good stuff, I haven't used it personally. I don't always try new things, but every once in a while I find something good...lol