newbie wanting to get a mod but confused

rhianna1989

I have the istick eleaf power nano and the older 30watt bigger one,
. these are simple, just hold the button and change the watts. really nice and easy.

i want to get a "mod" that you use the external batteries because the nano is great for me size and ease wise but the battery life is awfull. (and it seems that the external ones have better battery life ?) the eleaf 30watt one gets me about 2 days life, but is too big and the nano is like 1/2 a day life.

the pico is one i have been looking at but it has all these settings/modes i dont need so im just wondering if anyone can suggest just an easy small sized mod with good battery life ??

i also dont know much about coils/watts or anything like that i am a total newbie with that stuff. I just use my eleaf at like 10 watts and use the nautilus tank and the melo 3 tank right now. thank you !

The Pico is a real nice mod.  It should come in power mode.  No need to use the other modes.  It has up and down buttons to adjust the power (watts).  Pretty much like what you have.  

Or... if you like the Eleaf brand like I do, I'd suggest getting an Eleaf iPower 80W. This has a 5000 mAh battery life (even when I use it a lot), I only have to charge it around once a week. Personally, I like not having to use external batteries. In some, you will want to keep the two that go into the mod together, get an external battery charger, a case for storing the batteries for safety when not in use... even though I have all of those things and over a dozen paired batteries, it's more convenient for me to use the mods that have the batteries contained.  :relaxed: