Eleaf Temp Control?

Hey guys- just been leant a Smok Big Baby Beast RTA to have a play with- I've built dual 26+30g SS fused Claptons and wanted to play with the temp control. Reads fine at .36ohm but when I try to run it in temp control it reverts back to vw mode at 20w. This means it won't run TC mode on these coils or am I missing something?

I've tried locking the resistance and setting it as a memory mode but no luck.

Cheers [emoji111]️

Also sorry for blowing up the forum lately it still kinda new to various aspects of vaping but really enjoy it [emoji38][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got an Eleaf 100WTC that will do that.  Never have got it working.  I've read a number of posts using google about some eleaf mods doing this. 

Hmm- might have to have a bit more of a play around. My next concentrate order has a spool of 28awg SS316L I'll play around with that. Also got a dude down the road who had a few nickel coils for my innokin isub I'll see if I can get a premade coil to work. Cheers folks.

Ps sorry Tam there's so many rooms didn't see there was a seperate temp control one lol.

6 hours ago, mattythornton said:

Ps sorry Tam there's so many rooms didn't see there was a seperate temp control one lol.

No problem, just wanted to let you know I moved this so you didn't go looking and wondering where it went.  :) 

12 minutes ago, mattythornton said:

Nah I don't have any Ni coils around may have to get a set to try out maybe?

Just get some wire and build them Id like to know how it works out :)

Edited by cany