Good provider offer good stuff

31 minutes ago, bhonshell37 said:

Good is a relative term

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yes, your question is way to vague.  What do you vape?  How long have you vaped? What kind of vape experience are you looking for?  Are you asking about a manufacturer, a vendor or both?  Where do you live (vendor choice)?  I think you are going to have to give us more clues, lol. 

3 minutes ago, leadpipe58 said:

If you want the best you buy the authentic product. You want to go cheap get the clones.

I highly recommend 101vape.com and vaporbeast.com in the USA. Direct from China go with fastteck.com or gearbest.com

The shipping is 20 to 40 days depending were you live.

And then... there's always... you know... Vapor Talk? The forum is run by the Vapor Talk store where you can get all kinds of quality hardware and eliquids. All clones are clearly marked so you know what you're ordering. Customer service is also top notch.  :hugging:

1 hour ago, Tam said:

And then... there's always... you know... Vapor Talk? The forum is run by the Vapor Talk store where you can get all kinds of quality hardware and eliquids. All clones are clearly marked so you know what you're ordering. Customer service is also top notch.  :hugging:

My first choice for vendors for sure.  And if you are into a pen style can't beat the Templar.