The official ''you got ink?"thread

Not tats...yet.  I have at least two planned.  Work requires no more than 25% of an arm tattoo be visible, otherwise long sleeve shirts are required.  One of the tattoos I want will be close to a full sleeve of one of my arms.

Other than that...how in the world can you be bored to tears on Election Tuesday? 😱

12 hours ago, Adversarious1 said:

Not tats...yet.  I have at least two planned.  Work requires no more than 25% of an arm tattoo be visible, otherwise long sleeve shirts are required.  One of the tattoos I want will be close to a full sleeve of one of my arms.

Other than that...how in the world can you be bored to tears on Election Tuesday? 1f631.png

I voted as soon as the poles opened,was waiting for poles to officially close for news on the polls.

I have 3... I got the first one when I was 25... the second when I was 48... and the last one a few months ago.  I'll be getting #4 on my 50th :D

This is my first one (left shoulder)... which was touched-up when I got my second:

2015-01-31183038_zps53b7fca4.jpg

My second (whole right side of my back):

9e4644f6-8016-4c63-b704-dca669165db4_zps

And my latest (right arm):

IMG_20160422_230553384_zps6cxd1dkd.jpg

Edited by Earthling789

9 hours ago, Earthling789 said:

I have 3... I got the first one when I was 25... the second when I was 48... and the last one a few months ago.  I'll be getting #4 on my 50th :D

This is my first one (left shoulder)... which was touched-up when I got my second:

2015-01-31183038_zps53b7fca4.jpg

My second (whole right side of my back):

9e4644f6-8016-4c63-b704-dca669165db4_zps

And my latest (right arm):

IMG_20160422_230553384_zps6cxd1dkd.jpg

Those are awesome!!

8 hours ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

Those are awesome!!

Thanks!  I have a great artist that does what you want, and does it well.  The Cheshire Cat took 4 hours! 

He's actually done 3 for my son, 5 for my daughter, and did my fiance's first (last year).  She'd been wanting her foot tattooed since she was in her 20's, but couldn't find an artist that was good enough (and cheap enough). He re-drew her artwork and made it even better, and then priced it cheaper than her last pair of shoes :)

Edited by Earthling789

@Earthling789

Your tat artist is really good with shading. (I especially like the fish) I can see why you like him so much :) I just wish he was in Texas. I need one of mine re-inked... It's faded over the years :( and I haven't found anyone locally I'd trust with it.

Edited by Edna