Getting a strange error message when posting "too soon."

I've never had a problem with flood control system.  Never even knew it was there, lol.  

But lately there is some glitch in the posting.  For me, and it may be part of flood control, I hit submit on a post and instead of it taking the submission and returnong me to the thread, it just sits there on the submission screen.  In fact it will allow me to keep submitting my post (until I figured out it WAS submitting my posts and I was merely submitting duplicates).  

That was ftom a tablet at home.  Haven't experienced it on mobile and it only happened last night a few times

2 hours ago, Bebop said:

I've never had a problem with flood control system.  Never even knew it was there, lol.  

But lately there is some glitch in the posting.  For me, and it may be part of flood control, I hit submit on a post and instead of it taking the submission and returnong me to the thread, it just sits there on the submission screen.  In fact it will allow me to keep submitting my post (until I figured out it WAS submitting my posts and I was merely submitting duplicates).  

That was ftom a tablet at home.  Haven't experienced it on mobile and it only happened last night a few times

The forum and a string of websites were down for the west coast last night between roughly 11pm and about 9am this morning. Amazon had some issues with AWS. It should be mostly resolved as of this post :) (I was having the same issues) 

As for the flood control, it should only pop up if you're posting less than 10 second apart, if you know you're posting further apart, let me know so I can delve into the issue a little deeper.