Tank help

I'm pretty new to vaping with sub ohm and I'm using a sigelei tank with aspire Atlantis coils and I'm told that That's not a good choice for flavor and the coils burn out pretty quickly so I'm looking to buy a new and better coil that produces better flavor and clouds and the coils last longer and can run well with 80+ vg is there a tank I can get that can do that and is affordable for someone with a small budget

Sent from my Z828TL using The Vapor Talk mobile app

I don't know of a good tank that will run 80+ VG.   You'll have to wait for the Vaporbeast guys to come and confirm that the Vaporbeast will handle 80VG.  At any rate those Atlantis coils are probably not handling 80vg very well at all. Once you're  in to max VG territory your average tank isn't going to cut it. 

Those guys will probably respond tomorrow.

There aren't very many tanks that can run 80+VG, and the ones that can are usually spendy. I don't have a tank that can run Atlantis coils, but from what I hear they can't run 80% VG. If you want to run 80+VG you may have to get a dripper. they will run 100% VG. Your coils are probably burning up quick because your juice is too thick, and can't wick properly.

I like my sub tanks minis at about 60VG or 70VG.  That's just a preference though.  I personally don't enjoy max VG juices as much  as juices in the 50 - 70VG range.  It's a flavor thing for me.  But, you bring up a good point, cany.  If you build your own coils, you can definitely rig up a coil/wicking combination that will run higher VG juices.  If your not dripping and you want to rig an RBA in a tank to run higher VG juices then you'll want to make your wick/cotton kind of fluffier and lighter, not too dense. You'll want an RBA deck with bigger juice channels or holes.  That would work too. 

2 hours ago, cany said:

I mix all my mixes about 80%VG and I have no issues running it thru my sub tank mini or any of the other tanks I use

Same here.  My mixes are all max VG and with very few exceptions all of my purchased liquids are 80% or higher VG.  I have never had an issue with any of my high VG liquids in any of my tanks, which include subtank minis, Herakles v1, Arctic, Silo Beast, Triton V1, Lemo v1 and a couple of others I can't remember off the top of my head in addition to my TFV8's.

Currently I have two TFV8 Cloud Beasts and two TFV8 Baby Beasts in my daily rotation.  Both of these not only handle the high VG content, but my personal experience with the coils has been outstanding.  I tend to run lighter, fruit flavored juices as opposed to darker dessert type juices, so that probably plays some role in how long the coils last for me (as well as rotating through 4 tanks daily).  The Cloud Beast (6ml tank) will run you about $30 +/- a couple of dollars and the Baby Beast will run you about $20 +/- a couple of dollars online.  If you want more flavor than clouds (but still decent clouds) I recommend the Baby Beast.  If you want more clouds than flavor (but still a decent amount of flavor), then I recommend the Cloud Beast.

Same here.  My mixes are all max VG and with very few exceptions all of my purchased liquids are 80% or higher VG.  I have never had an issue with any of my high VG liquids in any of my tanks, which include subtank minis, Herakles v1, Arctic, Silo Beast, Triton V1, Lemo v1 and a couple of others I can't remember off the top of my head in addition to my TFV8's.

Currently I have two TFV8 Cloud Beasts and two TFV8 Baby Beasts in my daily rotation.  Both of these not only handle the high VG content, but my personal experience with the coils has been outstanding.  I tend to run lighter, fruit flavored juices as opposed to darker dessert type juices, so that probably plays some role in how long the coils last for me (as well as rotating through 4 tanks daily).  The Cloud Beast (6ml tank) will run you about $30 +/- a couple of dollars and the Baby Beast will run you about $20 +/- a couple of dollars online.  If you want more flavor than clouds (but still decent clouds) I recommend the Baby Beast.  If you want more clouds than flavor (but still a decent amount of flavor), then I recommend the Cloud Beast.

After hearing the Baby Beast has become one of your favorite tanks I just ordered 1 (will order another one if I like it maybe)7193c005901c9c5d192a073da451b47c.jpg

First time a pack of coils cost more than the tank..(from VapeNW)

BTW, only needed date of birth for age verification...easy-peasy, lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, smacksy said:

After hearing the Baby Beast has become one of your favorite tanks I just ordered 1 (will order another if if I like it maybe)
First time a pack of coils cost more than the tank..(from VapeNW)
BTW, only needed date of birth for age verification...easy-peasy, lol

I mostly use it at work and at home.  With the 3ml capacity it definitely isn't a good tank for my commutes home, which average close to 2 hours every day.  I have come close to vaping a full Cloud Beast at 6ml in that amount of time during a commute.  But at work or at home where it only takes a few seconds to swing the top to the side and refill (I transfer all of my liquids to needle bottles for easier/quicker filling), it's my primary go-to tank right now.

I mostly use it at work and at home.  With the 3ml capacity it definitely isn't a good tank for my commutes home, which average close to 2 hours every day.  I have come close to vaping a full Cloud Beast at 6ml in that amount of time during a commute.  But at work or at home where it only takes a few seconds to swing the top to the side and refill (I transfer all of my liquids to needle bottles for easier/quicker filling), it's my primary go-to tank right now.

36a587809cd83d800e0553ac9dad7157.jpgBecause I'm really disappointed in the Arymi Gillie I'm gonna replace it with Baby Beast on my 100w (26650) Wismec Presa seen here..that's the last time I'm wasting my money on a Kanger product, lol

50 minutes ago, smacksy said:

36a587809cd83d800e0553ac9dad7157.jpgBecause I'm really disappointed in the Arymi Gillie I'm gonna replace it with Baby Beast on my 100w (26650) Wismec Presa seen here..that's the last time I'm wasting my money on a Kanger product, lol

The gillie is the new one you just got?

The gillie is the new one you just got?

Yep, after hearing you guys talking about it here on this forum.. Remember? You even said you liked the idea of a rebuildable coil..

It's rebuildable alright, but had to replace the cotton way too often..

Being a Genesis style coil it didn't wick well at all..had to vape it horizontally to avoid a dry, burnt hit..a total waste of my money..

(But I'm not a tootle puffer either)..some folks might like changing cotton 3 times a day, but I don't..piece of junk, but that's just me I reckon..

Just now, smacksy said:

Yep, after hearing you guys talking about it here on this forum.. Remember? You even said you liked the idea of a rebuildable coil..
Ts rebuildable alright, but had to replace the cotton way too often..
Being a Genesis style coil it didn't wick well at all..had to vape it horizontally to avoid a dry, burnt hit..a total waste of my money..
(But I'm not a tootle puffer either)..some folks might like changing cotton 3 times a day, but I don't..piece of junk, but that's just me I reckon..

I thought that was it lol

I just heard about the steam engine tank and I'm not sure how good it is but I'm told it's really good if any one has any experience with this tank please let me know

Sent from my Z828TL using The Vapor Talk mobile app

I don't own one but I heard it's got a 6ml tank, and because it fills from the bottom I didn't read anymore about it....sorry I can't help more..