Dimitri with a tank??

rsaindrasena

I just acquired a Vaping Kiko Dimitri.. its gooooorgeous and i wanna slap a tank on instead of a drip... ive been told a couple posibilities, but i wanted some other suggestions and feedback on the previously given suggestions.. I was told itll run an arctic with a .2... also the smok tfv4?  and the new smok tfv8? any thoughts or other directions i should go in?

i dont really have a preference lol im honestly just vaping to keep my job haha i work at a vape/ cig store so i just wanna get this thing running! i already have married batteries for it, already have a drip mod so im looking to make this one unique and put a tank on.. if i said flavor, what would be best, and same for if i wanted more cloud

The tank depends on how you use it, do you want to use factory coils or make your own coils? I use subtanks with a RBA and make my own coils, but you may not want to do that. You will get a lot of different recommendations, but I personally prefer Kanger subtank minis, they are very versatile, and very common so coils are not hard to come by. 

We all have our favorites and vaping is extremely subjective so take this with a grain of salt and you'll have to find what works best for you.

For several years I spent a lot of money on custom atomizers (the old school direct drip method), just for the flavor. Then, the Aspire Triton came out and it equaled the quality (the version 2) of the flavor. I also get lots of vapor using a 35 PG/65 VG e-liquid on a 1.8 ohm coil. If you want more vapor (clouds), I'd go with the sub-ohm coils. Factory made sub-ohm coils can be bought for the Triton as well as the Subtank and Subtank mini that Rich prefers.

I'm into flavor vs clouds and like a direct lung draw with a lot of air flow mixed in so:

I just got a Bellus RTA (5.5ml) that is great. Great flavor and a lot of vapor though I'm not a cloud chaser.

I also like my eleaf  ijust 2 (5ml's) especially now you can rebuild the coils (kit ordered separately). The eleaf melo III in 4ml's is a top-fill that uses the same coils as the ijust2 (so now also rebuildable) and I really like it too. Both of these also have a decent amount of vapor production. Then I also have a Dark Horse RDA that's nice too.

Hope that helps a little :)

Thanks for all the info guys!

But could anyone just tell me if i can use the tfv4 or 8 on my dimitri? or other suggestions for what i could use as far as a tank? I know theres different ones for different smoking styles, but I want to just know some options... Thanks!

You can use just about any tank you want.  But since it is a mechanical mod the key will be purchasing the right coil values that approximate what you like or building your own coils to your taste on a tank with a rebuildable deck.

If you don't understand that then I suggest you consult with someone there with you who can use a vape calculator get you in the right direction.  Just my advice.

Adding to Bebop's advice, be very careful and knowledgeable about what batteries you're using, what the batteries can handle and don't build or use coils that are beyond your batteries' capabilities. Some batteries can't handle super low resistance coils. Stay safe.