koopor plus 200w suddenly doesn't have voltage

So the either day my vape was working perfectly fine, and suddenly I noticed that every time I fired it, nothing happened. I switched the batteries and same thing, so it's not the batteries. I switched the tank, it wasn't the tank. 

I have the koopor plus 200w and was running it at 85w and I use the tfv4 tank. 

When I fire the mod the mod fires, but the tank doesn't heat up at all, and the voltage meter stays at 0. 

I don't understand why it's doing this, I got it around 3 months ago. 

Could it be a wire the I could fix or a part? 

Any ideas and suggestions would be great. I cleaned all of the conecters and the tank completely afterwards and it made no difference. 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem with my koopor plus and I've changed batteries multiple times and put several different rda's and tanks on it and still no voltage if any one knows what is wrong or how to fix it I would greatly appreciate the info 

Have you tried prying the center pin up a little? a lot of these mods say they have a spring loaded pin, but experience tells me that isn't always the case. some of my mods the spring works sometimes they don't. try using a pin or something like that. be careful not to press the fire button if you use a metal object to pry with.