LOST A GOOD FRIEND

Just found out my  Friend Capt Bobby passed away :(Ive known him for almost 30 yrs  He was My Capt when I worked on the party boats and my good friend  when he wasnt running a boat. His passing is a  big blow to me I was thinking about him about a week ago and wanted to call him I never did. Now finding out he passed away and I never called him is really tearing me apart. He was a friend for over 30 yrs  and knowing I wanted to call him just too bull **** and I didnt and now hes gone is tearing me up

Sorry for the rant

FAIR WINDS   AND FOLLOWING SEAS MY FRIEND

Edited by cany

I'm so sorry for your loss, Cany.  Keep the fun times you had close to you, and I hope they'll bring a smile. If he was a good friend to you all those years, he wouldn't have wanted you beating yourself up over it.

• 1 month later...

My deepest condolences.may you find your peace in your grief, it is a hard thing to lose someone like that. I lost the only man I have ever truly loved at age 19.the good times you had together will live  forever as long as you remember them.I like to burn a couple of candles and play our favorite album (vinyl of course ) when I am missing him really bad, it soothes my soul.again I hope you find your peace,and be blessed.