Sorry for all the posts, but...

vampsessed

1 hour ago, vampsessed said:

On Friday I am going to order either a kanger Subox kit or an eleaf i stick kit. Can someone give McGee sine good cheaper sites to order from, maybe even direct links?

Check out the other thread HERE

We love spending other peoples money here at Vapor Talk!

^^ This ^^

Cheaper can sometimes be found from Chinese vendors, but you'll be risking items being knock-offs/clones, and you'll always be looking at LONG delivery times... anywhere from 2-10 weeks, depending on the vendor.  A good way to spot if an item is a knock-off is the item description... key works like these will be evidence... "type" or "style"... Genuine articles will say "Authentic", or "Original" in the description, but even that doesn't guarantee anything, even at your local B&M shops... even they can be taken-in by knock-offs and not realize what they are selling is fake.

Sales, coupon codes, and first-time-buyer discounts are available on some sites, too... so take advantage of those when you find them.

Another thing to consider is location, I order a lot from VapeNW because they are about 300mi away from me and my order gets here within 2 - 3 days. They also have good customer service. When I order from China it takes about 2 - 3 weeks.

On 1/24/2016 at 2:11 PM, FXRich said:

Another thing to consider is location, I order a lot from VapeNW because they are about 300mi away from me and my order gets here within 2 - 3 days. They also have good customer service. When I order from China it takes about 2 - 3 weeks.

Vapenw :thumbup: