What vaping gear did you get for Christmas?

Well, Christmas has come and gone, we're done for another year. Were you naughty or nice? Did you get any vaping gear or e-liquid for gifts? If you did, share them here.  :)

No vaping stuff for me, I really don't need any more. Besides, I've been put on the "naughty" list this year, lol.   :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Compenstine said:

No vaping stuff for me either... My honey wouldn't know what to buy anyway. My boy got a game I had been wanting and come to find out my Video card is to old to run it. LOL Oh well, it is on my need to get list now.

Thankfully, video cards are much less expensive these days than before (unless you're going for top end gear in which case you might also need a new motherboard, processor, more RAM... ).  Hmmmm. Sounds like a good reason to upgrade your computer, lol!

Just now, Tam said:

Thankfully, video cards are much less expensive these days than before (unless you're going for top end gear in which case you might also need a new motherboard, processor, more RAM... ).  Hmmmm. Sounds like a good reason to upgrade your computer, lol!

The one I need/want is around $300 for a reputable brand. I won't need to upgrade anything else it is well within the specs for the game.

No vape gear for me either... I've got plenty to keep me going for quite some time :)  I did however snag some Nautilus coils and a new Nautilus (spare) for the SO with my reward points at the local B&M.  They were offering a double-points deal the week before Christmas, so I stopped by to check my balance, and found out I had enough to get 50% off hardware purchase up to $60... so a Nautilus and two boxes of coils cost me less than $30!

Speaking of PC hardware... I built my son an uber-gaming PC for Christmas, and found out the PSU I bought barely had enough to run his GPU's in cross-fire, even though it was well within specs to handle both 3GB cards :(  Oh well... I can use that PSU in my new media server build, and it looks like he's getting a new PSU for his system as soon as NewEgg has the one he wants back in stock, lol... When it comes to PC's... more is good, but overkill is sometimes better :D