Reuleaux rx200

cany

17 minutes ago, jasonculp said:

I understand! 

I think all of this stuff is interesting, but not something that I really use every day.  I don't care what my mod it set at, or how one is different from the other.  If it is too hot....I turn it down.  If it is too cold....I turn it up.  No matter what the manufacturers, and reviewers say this stuff isn't that accurate.  The only thing I expect is for it to be consistent, not necessarily from mod to mod or tank to tank, but when I push the button it gives me a uniform vape from the top of the tank to the bottom.  I also want it to keep from blowing the top of my head off with a bad dry hit.

Don't get me wrong.  I love the technology, the numbers and all of the associated nerdy stuff, but for day to day use, give me a good consistent vape, and I am happy!

Amen. 

• 1 month later...

I've not see anyone mention updates, I'm running 3.0 on mine, have from the start, and love it. I've only been able to get temp control to work right on my rx (have a fuchai and xcube2) with my triforce and the ni200 coils, and to get it right I had to set the tcr in the 650-700 range. Stock mode it wouldn't get hot enough.

I haven't played with the xcube enough to try to get temp control to work right. I did notice that battery life on the rx went down running temp control, being you have longer ramp up times I figure.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2016 at 1:29 PM, cany said:

I never updated mine

It wouldn't hurt. The updates have made the menus easier to navigate, and easier shortcuts so to speak. Plus if you are into temp control, they updated some of the settings for the different wires. That being said, if you like it fine, it ain't broke. lol

You can try the upgrade and roll it back to see which you prefer.

On 3/11/2016 at 2:40 AM, sarifau said:

Reuleaux RX200 is a top-notch device with sleek design and great features. if you are looking for something pro, then you should go for it.

I wouldnt exactaly call it a Pro mod

I have heard nothing but excellent reviews on the rx200. I almost pulled the trigger on this one, found a really good price. But it is overkill for how I vape. I got sucked into the hype. But I do believe it is a good device and the price seems to keep going down.

I am glad you guys are all liking it.

On 3/18/2016 at 11:12 PM, BirdDog said:

I have heard nothing but excellent reviews on the rx200. I almost pulled the trigger on this one, found a really good price. But it is overkill for how I vape. I got sucked into the hype. But I do believe it is a good device and the price seems to keep going down.

I am glad you guys are all liking it.

The only downsides are the size and weight... But I like most will happily trade size and weight for a mod that will run 12+ hours with every vaping option currently available... Even with size being a downside, it fits your hand extremely well.

It's the only mod I've been able to get temp control coils to work close to right (having to fiddle with the tcr's to get it to work) but I run it in wattage mode the vast majority of the time, and it's flawless.

• 1 month later...