The Holidays - And How To Survive Them

This is not a serious post! 

Man oh man. With Holidays approaching, planning trips and managing my work and playing schedule I have been swamped!  

Part of my inactivity is navigating the forum changes.  I know it's not rocket science but I haven't had the time to sort out my preferences and get used to the new look.  

It "feels" really different and I can't put my finger on it.  Especially on mobile. It "Feels" far away - whatever that means. Instead of being immersed it's as if I have to go deeper into layets to reach what was on the surface - if that means anything. 

And it could just be that I'm a little stressed and I need to bump up the nic a little, lol.  

Honestly, if you have any tips on what you've done to set up your access to VT they will be welcome!  

If I'm just crazy, tell me!  I invite the interaction. :)   <----------- see, i cant even do an emoticon anymore! Haha

This is not A serious post. I'm doing fine. I tell myself that every morning!  

Oh, and this is not a criticism of the new website - if more of a pronouncement that I am an idiot!  :)

I haven't done anything differently, click my bookmark and scroll through to see where the new posts are, clicking the forum then the little blue dot that says there are new posts in the topic. I don't use notifications or follow threads, I just look for new posts.

The only change I have noticed is the color.

I am down to checking the forum about once a week and I can keep up but the mobile has issues and that is about all I use unless at work and bored (like now). It just runs so slow I usually abandon ship and look at other things when I am having my personal porcelain throne morning alone time lol. The PC version has always been better but I think this mobile version is not that great but I am not on often enough anymore to get used to it.

Like I have said before I can only say the same thing so many times lol. I am a vaper but thats about all I have in common with todays topics so I just chime in here and there from work but rarely post form mobile anymore. I liked the mobile version we had when i first joined maybe better than any after personally.

VT seems to have evolved into an advertising spot more than discussion.  For that reason I don't check as often as before.....usually on the "thinking chair" if I'm bored, to see if there's anything new worth reading.

VT seems to have evolved into an advertising spot more than discussion.  For that reason I don't check as often as before.....usually on the "thinking chair" if I'm bored, to see if there's anything new worth reading.