Banana Cream has a lot of mint flavor.

Vic

5 minutes ago, Compenstine said:

Not really. You could try adding more pg/vg, but you would need to bump up the Banana Cream to keep it from being diluted too. I'm almost sure the mint would still be to strong and you would just be wasting PG/VG and flavoring trying to fix it.

Ok, So adding VG or PG or flavor wont make it different? I was hoping I could add a ML of something to cut the mint taste.

Edited by Vic

19 minutes ago, Compenstine said:

No, it would just dilute the over all flavor.

if not for the mint taste I think it would really be good.

17 minutes ago, Tam said:

That's what I was going to ask. lol

I'm moving this thread over to the DIY section where it belongs.  :)

I didn't know if I was still a newb so posted in the newb section. LOL

Maybe its just a real strong sweet Im tasting. I made 10 ML to sample then made 30 ML as it was good. I did add a 1/2 of an ML flavor more to the 30 thinking it would even taste better. Could a half of an ML of done it? Sorry I forgot to mention that in the first post.

I made a Danish Cinnamon and Bubblegum yesterday and tried those today and both are really good.

Edited by Vic
to add.

When adding mint or menthol to a mix I try not to go above 3%, but some people like a stronger flavor. I have a friend I mix for he likes butterscotch, and vanilla, with menthol in it. Everybody's taste is different.

23 hours ago, Compenstine said:

LOL You have some strange taste buds! :D Cinnamon Roll and Bubble Gum is definitely out side the box. :D

What flavors do you suggest Comp? I bought a small bottle of Apple pie tonight at the Vape store to see if I like it and Im going deer hunting tomorrow and heard deer like apples so I hope they like the smell. LOL Might be why I've been out 5 times and haven't seen a deer!

22 hours ago, FXRich said:

When adding mint or menthol to a mix I try not to go above 3%, but some people like a stronger flavor. I have a friend I mix for he likes butterscotch, and vanilla, with menthol in it. Everybody's taste is different.

All I put in the mix was VG PG Nic and the 1 flavor. I wonder if I cut the flavor by a half of a ML? The 30ML bottle E-Juice calculator said 3 ML of flavor, but I put in 3 1/2 thinking it would be better.

That is not a easy thing to do. What I like you may hate, What I hate you may love. What I can suggest is getting a Flavor pack from TFA.

https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/c-116-flavor-packs.aspx

Or their larger box of 140 15ml flavors for $172. (You need to request access to the Bulk Section to view this item)

https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-7550-box-of-140-15ml-bottles.aspx

List of Flavors Included:

https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/Images/15%20ml%20flat%20list.pdf

3ml in a 30ml bottle is 10% 3.5ml is about 11.6% in a 30ml mix I would use a max of 1ml of mint. But I don't know if the flavor was a premix of mint and banana, or if you used two separate flavors. I don't usually use flavors that are premixed, I like to mix my own, that way I can get the flavor I want, sometimes it turns out good sometimes not. Out of the 30+ flavors that I have only 2 are premixed, they are Kahlua, and Absinthe. The rest I mix a little of this and a little of that until I get the flavor I want.

I added 1 ML of PG and VG and its much better. Not near as sweet.

The E-juice calculator said 3 but from now on I will cut the flavor down. It was a premix.

Edited by Vic
to add

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2015, 9:31:35, Compenstine said:

LOL You have some strange taste buds! :D Cinnamon Roll and Bubble Gum is definitely out side the box. :D

I guess I should say I didnt mix the two, LOL

Also want to add that I am pretty sure its the Menthol in the flavor I'm tasting. It is to bad as I think it would be a lot better if that wasn't so strong. I mixed it with bubble gum and its pretty good.

5 minutes ago, Tam said:

Mint/menthol bubblegum would be okay... so would banana cinnamon roll but put all four together?  :wacko:

Anddd BAMM  sounds like some kinda weird Tropical breakfast explosion in your mouth  lol

Edited by cany

On 12/6/2015 at 9:42 PM, cany said:

Menthol BANNANA CINNAMON ROLL BUBLEGUM:unsure::unsure:

Not mixed together except the bubblegum and banana yes. The banana had menthol in the flavor.