New to vapeing, got a few questions.

avicon

Hello.

Im completely new to vaping(never tried it) and smoking in general (all together one smoke...). I've read up alot on vapeing and I know of all the side-effects etc etc.

First Q: For my first vape set I was thinking of a Eleaf 100w Mod and the Bellus RTA by UD. Is this a good fit, and does this mod and mods in general come with batterys in them, or must this be purchased seperately? No sites specify this, guessing they come with it, but best to be sure :)

Second Q: I've heard/read that some mods for some reason should absolutely not be used with Nikkel or Titanium coils or the other way around(Don'r remember where I read it). so why? What is the desider in battery types and what coil material their compatible with?

Thats pretty much what Im conserned about. Some of you might have some questions to be seeing as Im new in this world of smoking, so please don't hesitate to ask :)
and welcome any tips you guys might have for me.

Welcome to Vapor Talk.  :)

Okay, first, we call it "vaping" and not "smoking". You get smoke from an e-cigarette? That means you're doing something wrong and there's something on fire.  :evil:  Before going any further, if you're not a cigarette smoker, why do you want anything to do with vaping? Vaping is still not proven to be safe, we former smokers do have cause to believe it's less hazardous to our health than cigarettes, which is why we made the switch.

On Tue Nov 17 2015 09:00:38 GMT-0800, Boltup90 said:

Hey guys,

I have an EVIC-VT and just purchased a Uwell Crown Tank.

Couple of Q's.

Can I vape any coil on Temp Control or only the Nickel?

Which Coil is best for flavor? What wattage/temp is safest and best for Max VG juice?

Nickel for sure.  Some guys use Titanium.  Kanthal won't work - yet.

Set your temp about 450 - 460 to start and work up from there if needed. I don't like setting it too high as it kind of defeats the purpose.  The better your cotton and wicking, the higher temp it will take. If your wick stays wet it will take a higher temp. It's a balance.