Need some help finding best price, older products

Yeah, I know I'm usually the one to find good prices on gear for everyone, but lately I've not been looking too hard because that tends to lead to me BUYING THINGS :)

Here's the issue... my SO is an RN, and she needs to use eGo-style batteries while at work because they fit in the pen-pockets of her scrubs, and don't LOOK like a vaporizer to patients and staff... otherwise, she has to leave her Wismec Presa / Nautilus combo in her her purse, in her locker, or in the car, which means less time to vape on her breaks (and no stealth vaping in the bathroom, lol).

I've given all of my eGo-T, EVOD Twists, and Vision Spinner I batteries away as starters over the past year or so, except one, which she's been using  with  a KPT3-mini.  Last night, it died and can't be resurrected :(

So, what I'm looking for is to find the best price for something in the 14-16mm diameter, preferably VV (but doesn't have to be) eGo-style stick battery, and something in the 900-1300mAh range so it will get her through the night (12-hr shifts).  Brand is less an issue, but obviously Joye, Kangertech, Vision, Innokin, etc. are preferred ;)  You don't have to post links in the reply, but a web-vendor name and price would be nice... or you can PM me a link.

Thanks in advance for helping me out and saving me from hours of searching prices!

Kanger has a new setup called the Subvod its the same diameter as the subtank nano, and comes with a shortened 1.9ml nano. Its only 1300mah no VV or VW, but that might be enough for a shift. I have been thinking about getting one, but not sure yet. 

VapeMama reminded me to check Sweet-Vapes... and they had the Kanger EVOD VV 1000mAh for $12 in their "discontinued" section... I snagged two of the pink ones and some coils for her Nautilus, coils for my ST-nano, and coils for our Aerotanks while I was at it :)

My local B&M has a website. Vision Spinners 1300 mAh (the version 1) are going for $15 right now.

http://shop.vaporsource.com/vision/vision-vv-batteries

:D

Excellent price on those Tam... they only have Pink and Rainbow in stock, but I may grab a couple rainbow for her anyway (I'd get pink, but I just ordered pink EVODs from S-V), because you can't beat that price... and you can't have too many backups, right?

Earth...,  think she might be interested in a couple of these for the scrubs?  They're designed for the original EGO style batts, and 14-15ish mm tanks up to the T3 diameter tanks.  Stainless steel and hold pretty doggone good.  PM me if interested.  20150423_181825.thumb.jpg.147abe25acc686

Earth...,  think she might be interested in a couple of these for the scrubs?  They're designed for the original EGO style batts, and 14-15ish mm tanks up to the T3 diameter tanks.  Stainless steel and hold pretty doggone good.  PM me if interested.  20150423_181825.thumb.jpg.147abe25acc686

Neat clip!  I'll have to show it to her tomorrow when she gets in from work and see what she says :)

Gotta keep momma happy, right? ;)