ego one leaking

I have a new ego one. I have tried several base mixes, and gone through an entire box of coils in a week. No matter what I do, it leaks. I get liquid in my mouth with almost every hit. Constant gurgling. I've checked the seals, made sure everything is connected properly. Is this a prob with this model, or am I just missing something?

Joye tech is pretty quality stuff.

Are you sure it isn't a clone? They are pretty simple devices so if you checked the usual then I'd suspect a clone or knock off coils.

Are you sure it isn't a clone? They are pretty simple devices so if you checked the usual then I'd suspect a clone or

I've got the airflow wide open. 

Are you sure it isn't a clone? They are pretty simple devices so if you checked the usual then I'd suspect a clone or knock off coils.

What resistance are your coils and what power level are you using on them?

I'm using a 1.0, and it's just the standard battery that came with the unit. Not variable. It's supposed to support 1.0 and .5, but I don't tolerate the .5 very well. I've changed the mix a couple times, and changed out the coil every time. Very frustrating. Any advice would be appreciated very much...

Things to check

Coil screwed formly to base

When filling tank you are filling to outside sleave, not the center chimney

Not over filling so juice gets in to center chminey

Base with coil screwed formly to tank while still inverted.

Couple questions:

1. Does it gurgle right away or does it work fine for a while then leak slowly over time?

2. Does it leak out of the air slots?

3. If you blow thru the mouthpiece to clear the chimney of juice does it clear up for a while and then start leaking again?

4. Do you prime the coils with juice before assembling to tank?

Things to check

Coil screwed formly to base

When filling tank you are filling to outside sleave, not the center chimney

Not over filling so juice gets in to center chminey

Base with coil screwed formly to tank while still inverted.

Couple questions:

1. Does it gurgle right away or does it work fine for a while then leak slowly over time?

2. Does it leak out of the air slots?

3. If you blow thru the mouthpiece to clear the chimney of juice does it clear up for a while and then start leaking again?

4. Do you prime the coils with juice before assembling to tank?

assembly is correct. I've checked to see if it's too tight, not tight enough.  

The gurgle is immediate. And eventually juice leaks from the air holes. 

If I blow it out, the gurgle is less but not gone. So I take it apart, clean it up, try again (each time cleaning all the parts with a q-tip to make sure free of liquid). 

I've used the coils both ways, primed and not.

What's the PG/VG levels of the juice you're using?

I started with 80/20, that worked really well with my last one. Then went to 40/60, now 50/50.

How frustrating that we can't help you pinpoint the source of the problem with your set up. I thought maybe the juice was too thin and that's why it was leaking after Bebop asked all the other questions. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!  :(

It sounds as if your coil is not sealing at the base. Since you have already tried numerous coils, I would guess the base isnt machined properly thus making a good seal impossible. You may need to purchase a new tank :(

Yeah, take it back to where you bought it.  Have somebody look at it. You've only had it a week or so, right? They'll replace it.

or take it to somebody who knows what to look for and can physically check it.  But it sounds like you got a bad one.  Sorry couldn't help.

How frustrating that we can't help you pinpoint the source of the problem with your set up. I thought maybe the juice was too thin and that's why it was leaking after Bebop asked all the other questions. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!  :(

Thanks everybody for trying to help, I appreciate it!

It sounds as if your coil is not sealing at the base. Since you have already tried numerous coils, I would guess the base isnt machined properly thus making a good seal impossible. You may need to purchase a new tank :(

Thanks for all the help!

This may be a shot in the dark, but are you sure they sold you the right coils? It isn't the first time someone at a B&M sold someone the wrong coils. Just because it fits don't mean its going to work.

This may be a shot in the dark, but are you sure they sold you the right coils? It isn't the first time someone at a B&M sold someone the wrong coils. Just because it fits don't mean its going to work.

I have been reading a lot of reviews today on this device. It seems like tons of people have problems with tons of leaking. I'm starting to think it may just be a design flaw of the tank. 2 starter kits, 10 coils, I guess I should have read the reviews first...😢 expensive lesson.

I once thought about buying a EGO one but decided I wanted something with a replaceable battery, any 510 threaded tank should fit on there, just replace the tank with something that is known to work good.