Best high VG Water Melon

Look at Fuzion Vapor. Its all I vape and is "No PG added" and is about 80%VG; the only PG is the base in the flavorings. Very rarely are any liquids 100% VG but rather a 100% VG base then the flavorings which are almost always PG based.

I think their WaterFelons (I think thats the name) was the best Watermelon I ever tried back when I was flavor hunting but am not a big fan of watermelon liquid in general. Their Endless Summer is the only flavor I have vaped for about 2 and a half years.

Look at Fuzion Vapor. Its all I vape and is "No PG added" and is about 80%VG; the only PG is the base in the flavorings. Very rarely are any liquids 100% VG but rather a 100% VG base then the flavorings which are almost always PG based.

I think their WaterFelons (I think thats the name) was the best Watermelon I ever tried back when I was flavor hunting but am not a big fan of watermelon liquid in general. Their Endless Summer is the only flavor I have vaped for about 2 and a half years.

Watermelon is one of my favourite fruity flavours, but you really need a strong sweet hit to make it work... the low PG ones don't have that strong kick.

Watermelon is one of my favourite fruity flavours, but you really need a strong sweet hit to make it work... the low PG ones don't have that strong kick.

Try a Fuzion liquid one time and see if you still say that lol. The flavor is there I just don't like watermelon vapor. When I first started I thought anything I would like to eat or drink I would like to vape but I was wayyy off. Their Watermelon flavors are spot on BUT when I tasted their "Endless Summer" I knew from the first pull I had found the liquid I would use as long as I vape or they stay in business. Their flavors are super complex too.... I know Comp and want to buy from him and he has tried for a year to clone my flavor unsuccessfully. Everyone likes something different but for a high VG flavor I have not ever tried anything close.;...or even comparable to Fuzion. But liquids are one of those things that are so personal and what I love you may hate lol. My wife never smoked a menthol in her life BUT the only flavor she vapes is 80pg 20vg 24mg Peppermint with Extra Extra flavor.....tastes like an Altoid x 10.

Maybe I just been unlucky with the low VG ones I tried... in general they don't work with very sweet flavours, but they work well with things like tobacco. I should try that Fusion one, looks interesting.

Maybe I just been unlucky with the low VG ones I tried... in general they don't work with very sweet flavours, but they work well with things like tobacco. I should try that Fusion one, looks interesting.

Low PG or low VG?  I've been scratching my head over this one.  

I haven't tried any watermelon vapes, but I do vape various fruit flavors.  Sweeter fruit flavors...like apples, kiwi, pears, bananas or strawberries I tend to prefer with higher VG content, usually 80VG or higher, because the sweetness of the VG seems to enhance the flavor.  Same with dessert vapes.  I like higher VG.  Citrus and tart berries like raspberries I tend to prefer closer to 50/50.  A couple at 70VG/30PG, but only a couple.

I know PG is the flavor carrier, but wouldn't the VG tend to engance sweetness rather than detract from it?

Low PG or low VG?  I've been scratching my head over this one.  

I haven't tried any watermelon vapes, but I do vape various fruit flavors.  Sweeter fruit flavors...like apples, kiwi, pears, bananas or strawberries I tend to prefer with higher VG content, usually 80VG or higher, because the sweetness of the VG seems to enhance the flavor.  Same with dessert vapes.  I like higher VG.  Citrus and tart berries like raspberries I tend to prefer closer to 50/50.  A couple at 70VG/30PG, but only a couple.

I know PG is the flavor carrier, but wouldn't the VG tend to engance sweetness rather than detract from it?

Honestly, that is one of the things I find the most confusing about vaping....some companies don't like to give away their " secrets ", so you have to guess what they doing with the mixes.... the best e-liquids I have they don't have the PG / VG percentage in the box, or the bottle... and if you ask them they make you feel like a spy trying to steal their secret recipe...

Honestly, that is one of the things I find the most confusing about vaping....some companies don't like to give away their " secrets ", so you have to guess what they doing with the mixes.... the best e-liquids I have they don't have the PG / VG percentage in the box, or the bottle... and if you ask them they make you feel like a spy trying to steal their secret recipe...

I'm thinking perhaps I should have phrased my post differently.  I was asking if you meant low PG or low VG.  In one of your posts you referred to low PG, in another you referred to low VG.  I was actually asking which you meant, low PG or low VG.

I wholeheartedly agree about the "secrecy" of the liquids.  Knowing the ratio can actually play a factor in whether or not I will buy a liquid.  One of the things I would like the e-liquid industry to do is come together and agree on certain guidelines, including putting the PG/VG ratio on the bottles and the order in which they are listed.  For the most part, I have seen PG listed first, but that isn't always the case.  

As far as finding out the ratio, if it's a local in-house liquid, I have never run into anybody that wasn't willing to tell me what the ratio was.  As far as bigger companies, if they don't put the ratio on the bottle, then I can usually find it with a little research online.

I'm thinking perhaps I should have phrased my post differently.  I was asking if you meant low PG or low VG.  In one of your posts you referred to low PG, in another you referred to low VG.  I was actually asking which you meant, low PG or low VG.

I wholeheartedly agree about the "secrecy" of the liquids.  Knowing the ratio can actually play a factor in whether or not I will buy a liquid.  One of the things I would like the e-liquid industry to do is come together and agree on certain guidelines, including putting the PG/VG ratio on the bottles and the order in which they are listed.  For the most part, I have seen PG listed first, but that isn't always the case.  

As far as finding out the ratio, if it's a local in-house liquid, I have never run into anybody that wasn't willing to tell me what the ratio was.  As far as bigger companies, if they don't put the ratio on the bottle, then I can usually find it with a little research online.

Its pretty simple for me. If a company will not tell me what is in their product I will not use it. The Fuzion I use does not have it on the bottle because all their liquids are the same "PG free" mix. I used to think it was 65vg 35pg BUT learned that it is a mix of 65% 100% VG base and 35% flavorings which contain some PG but the flavorings thin it out enough to use in my standard tank with single coils.

I normally link strong taste with high PG..and softer taste with high VG... of course, now I realize that is not always the case . Also, I wish they put a lot more information in the bottles, like the amount of artificial flavour, if they have any artificial sweetness or sugar, and what type of PG and VG they use ( Pharmaceutical grade or not )

I normally link strong taste with high PG..and softer taste with high VG... of course, now I realize that is not always the case . Also, I wish they put a lot more information in the bottles, like the amount of artificial flavour, if they have any artificial sweetness or sugar, and what type of PG and VG they use ( Pharmaceutical grade or not )

Well its a double edged sword but this will be one of the good things that come out of FDA regulation. There will be no more hiding what is in the liquid. I buy all mine from just two suppliers I know and trust what is in there but it should be universal.

Has anyone tried supernova by 9 south? I got half a bottle from someone at the vape shop, and still haven't decided whether or not I'm into it. It is a candy watermelon/ jolly rancher type flavor. VERY sweet, if that is what you're after. I think if I can get it dialed in to have a bit more bite, I would be able to vape it for longer than a few hours at a time.

After trying lots of different vendors for watermelon flavor, my personal favorite is Fadora's watermelon. Comp got it right. It tastes like you're biting into a fresh, sweet watermelon (to me), no candy taste.  :)