Need help with cloudy ejuice

So I made something similar to the 8 ball clone the a month ago and its cloudy. It was cloudy from the start. here are a list of flavors. It almost seems to be one of the three Banana, Carmel, or expresso are the culptret here. Ive used the sweet cream in other mixes with success. If anyone has had this problem with one of these please let me know what you substituted it with. 

Banana Ripe- TFA

Carmel Original- TFA

expresso -FA

Sweetcream -TFA

Thanks its like a banana pop. pretty sweet bana inhale expresso exhale super cool.

20150430_142635.jpg

And its funny becuase I have made this twice first a small 30ml bottle. It was such a nice flavor I made a big bottle. I noticed it was cloudy in the 30ml bottle and thought it would change. I vaped the whole thing before that happened. Then I made the big bottle. and almost 3 months later still the same.

Edited by william1
pic upload

I recently mixed a juice that was cloudy from day-one, and never did clear up... and the taste was a bit off from what it should have been.  None of the flavors you listed were in it, but several of the flavors were from TFA.  The next batch I mixed with the same flavors was crystal clear, and tasted as it should, so I've no idea what caused the cloudiness unless it was something in the bottle or the base PG/VG/Nicotine, but other flavors made with those same PG/VG/Nicotine have been fine also.

My base vg/pg is great nice and clear. This is a 0mg batch no nic. I fugured if I mixed the second batch it would be clear but nope. Not saying I wont vape this big *** 1000 ml bottle, lmao but -_- I will if I have to. All my freinds love it so it seems to be a hit.

Banana is one flavor that Less is better. Looks to me as if you may have added to much Banana to it. Any time I have added to much Banana it will cloud up. It will also separate as it sits.

I was doing 3% banana which didnt seem high, matter of fact all of them are 3%. The banana tasted amazing so I didnt feel it was overpowering. It does seem to seperate a little but its hard to say.

When mixing juice you have to pray to the juice god, or your juice might turn out bad.

I use a ripe banana from FW and never had a cloudy batch.

Maybe I will have to pick up a small bottle for testing. And I always pray to the juice gods. lol

20150430_142635.jpg

Edited by william1