Dead Presidents E-Liquid

I received this product at no charge from the manufacturer because I joined their “secret society” and for the purpose of conducting a review.  That being said…I would gladly buy some of these e-liquids again.

I will admit, I have been eagerly anticipating the release of this particular line for quite a while.  This particular line of Dead Presidents (there is at least one other line I know of that goes by “Dead Presidentz”) is manufactured in Southern California and is distributed by Paradise Vape.

The line currently has four flavors: Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt and Kennedy.  Each flavor is an 80/20 VG/PG blend and each flavor is currently available in three nicotine levels: 6mg, 3mg and 0mg.

I was notified when the items were shipped so I had time to prepare for their arrival because I knew a review would be in the works.  The liquids were sent to me in 3mg, as that is my preferred dripping strength.  I put fresh dual coil builds at .25 ohms and fresh cotton in two different RDA’s (mutation X v3 and v4) with a re-wicking after each of the first two flavors.  The v3 was on my Infected Mod while the v4 was on my Arthas as these are both solid copper mods with very similar performance characteristics.  This was simply to ensure my taste buds were not affected by residual liquid in the cotton from either of the first two liquids and that I got similar performance from the mech mods I was using.

I decided to vape each one in the same order I listed them above and the reviews of each are listed in that order.  Without further ado….

If you are a fan of dessert liquids, then this whole line might be a line you will enjoy.  Each of their flavors (described below) is a different type of dessert that may appeal to different palates or they could appeal to a single palate.  To me, they were all enjoyable, even though some weren’t typically what I would go for if I were sitting in a B&M trying different flavors.

Washington – Peaches and Cream – This was the first of the four different flavors I tried.  Most of my decision on the order in which to try each liquid had to do specifically with the order each man served as POTUS.  But I can assure you, I was not disappointed in the least that “peaches & cream” was the first flavor that would be dancing across my tongue in this particular instance.

Washington is a very pleasant “peaches & cream flavor”.  On my palate, the peaches take precedent on the inhale while the exhale consists mostly of a very pleasant creamy experience.  My personal rating on this flavor on a scale of 1 stars to 5 stars is 4.5 stars  It’s yummy.  There’s simply no other way to describe it that would do it justice.  Vaping this liquid makes me wish I was sitting on a Georgia plantation eating fresh peaches & cream while drinking any mixed drink made with Southern Comfort.

Lincoln – Butterscotch – This was the second flavor I vaped.  Again, my order of vaping was almost purely based on the order each man served as POTUS rather than what I thought would be the most pleasant to the least or vice versa.

I’ll be the first to admit, I’m not a huge fan of butterscotch.  I personally don’t like butterscotch even when it comes to ice cream sundaes.  I just don’t like it.  Give me chocolate, peanut butter and/or caramel.  This liquid might have changed my mind.

I’ve tried other butterscotch based flavors just to see if those flavors would appeal to my personal taste buds.  Honestly, even when vaping I have never been a fan of butterscotch.  This butterscotch flavor is a game changer.  It wasn’t overbearing.  It was a consistent flavor from initial inhale until full exhale.  Part of that may be due to the 80/20 VG/PG blend and the fact VG isn’t a flavor carrier or it may be due to a very careful formulation of this particular flavor.  Would I buy it?  Probably not.  Butterscotch simply isn’t my thing.  But it is a very nice vape and if you like butterscotch I would highly recommend it.  My personal rating on this flavor would be a 4 stars out of 5.  That rating is purely based on the fact that butterscotch simply isn’t my cup of tea.

Roosevelt – Lemon Meringue Pie – I am a lemon fan.  I am a HUGE lemon fan.  My normal ADV is a lemonade/menthol liquid that is made locally in San Diego by a local shop.  I love citrus and I love tart berries.  I had high expectations of this flavor and it certainly didn’t let me down.  If you are a fan of lemon meringue then this won’t disappoint. 

This vape consists of a mild lemon inhale.  Slightly tart, slightly sweet.  Just the way a lemon custard in lemon meringue pie should be.  The exhale is a perfectly balanced meringue.   A bit sweeter than the lemon inhale, but that should be expected.  Delicious.  Simply delicious.  Try it.  My rating on this flavor is 5 stars out of 5.  I love lemon, though.  My “go-to” drink is just about anything with bourbon and lemon pairs very well with bourbon.  I love this particular flavor.

Kennedy – Churro and Ice Cream – Do you remember those churros you used to get at amusement parks as a kid?  Or perhaps those churros you still get at an amusement park as an adult?  Well guess what…now you can get that in a vape.

I think I was about 12 years old the first time I ever had a churro at an amusement park.  Churros…those cinnamon flavored pastries found at vendor carts around places like Disneyland.  Sugar and cinnamon…what kid wouldn’t like that?

Top that off with a little more than a hint of vanilla ice cream and you have a hit.  This vape is delicious.  The cinnamon takes the lead in this particular vape, but it isn’t a hot cinnamon like cinnamon candies.  This is like the cinnamon you would expect when you make cinnamon toast or when you get, well…a churro at your local amusement park.  Sweet yet spicy.  I may have found a new dessert vape.  This would pair well with a dessert coffee or…bourbon.  Imagine that.  (Of course, I can find an excuse to vape anything with bourbon.)  This one gets a 5 stars out of 5 from me.

As a side note, I’m actually surprised the company didn’t go with something cherry related for Washington.  Who doesn’t remember the story of young George Washington chopping down a cherry tree?   If they do want to follow that logic, I could easily see them introducing additional flavors.  Perhaps a Peanut Butter flavor for Carter and/or a Jelly Bean flavor for Reagan.

There is only one thing I honestly don’t like about any of these liquids…they are all green.  I don’t mean simply tinted green…they are green.  Like Crayola Crayon green.  It might look really cool in a tank and quite frankly I haven’t tried any of the liquids in any tanks, only in RDA’s.  What makes them green?  Is it simply a food coloring or is it something else?  I want to know what I’m inhaling so adding that to the ingredients would be nice.  The labeling does  a fine job of letting people know the product designed as a “smoking cessation device”, which is appreciated in light of the current situation with vaping in general.  They are also very careful to let us know the PG/VG is organic.  But tell us what else is in it.  Admittedly that is the advocate in me coming out, but I’m sure there are non-advocates out there who would like to know what they are inhaling as well.

If you’re a cloud chaser then the 80/20 VG/PG blend should appeal to you.  I’m not a cloud chaser, although I enjoy the clouds.  These liquids all produced very nice clouds for me.  To give you an idea, I was taking 1 to 3 second drags with each of these liquids.  I was in my “mancave” (aka garage) and the ambient temperature was close to 100 degrees with minimal humidity.  I was still producing clouds thick enough to block my computer screen and TV screen.

All in all, all four of these flavors were a very nice vape all the way around. 

Edited by Adversarious1

Very nice review, Adversarious1. I particularly like all the detail you gave on each juice. The green dye is the deal breaker for me, though. When I changed over to vaping, my preference is to not put anything more into my body than absolutely necessary in the juice.

If you like the spice cinnamon taste and not the Red Hots candy flavor, you should try Fadora's Cinnamon Stick. It's the bakery cinnamon and so very good.  :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines