ATT Members: Page not found errors

Hi Folks, 

Some members are reporting that when they click on various links or when they try to submit a new post/reply the site display as page not found error. 

I've made some rule changes that I believe will fix this issue. Can you all please kindly report back here if the issue continues. If this topic stays blank I'll assume it's not fixed ;)

Edited by Christopher

3 diff members reported it while using the site itself rather than TapaTalk for example.

The "mobile" site is actually the same as the desktop site now. The site is adjusts automatically. (Go ahead and shrink your browser window from left to right and you'll see it in action) So usually if there is an issue, it's across the board. (On the flip side when we fix something, it generally fixes it across the board as well) 

Well I think you are correct...I posted somthing just a few minutes ago, and boom...Internal Server Error...  couldn't get back on for a few minutes.  My thoughts were "Jason, you broke the Forum!"

Actually sorry that one was me. I was making some changes. (I want to say it was something super uber technical but I actually just hit the wrong button) 

I always have problems with Firefox... most likely an expansion that this forum doesn't likes, try IE or another browser.

I almost exclusively use Firefox (on latest version 38.0.5 right now), and it's very rare that I have problems. If I remember correctly, Chris mostly uses Chrome. Might try that instead of Internet Exploder.  :)

I'm actually not 100% sure the source of the problem though I suspect it's out .htaccess file (if you're curious) 

If it says "page not found" and it appears to be a forum error, then I know it's the forum software. If the page not found error comes up and it's a big gray screen (I think it even has an icon, I can't remember what I put there now) then I know it's the front end of the site acting up, in which case I've got a pretty good idea of what's causing the issue. 

With that said I'll need more feedback the moment it happens. Exactly what you did before it happened and a screenshot is always a bonus :) (Use imgur if the forum doesn't allow the file size) Feedback is gold and the more I get the easier it has to fix old bertha!

• 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to be able to post a Question Don't know what is meant by a tag

If your question is about batteries, type "battery" in the tag area. If its about a Vision Spinner, type "Vision" as a tag.

• 2 weeks later...