Looking for New Set-up

gruffo

Right now I'm running a Cartel MOD with a Veritas RDA and have been for almost a year now. I've been relatively happy with it, never caused me too many problems. Coiling it has been rather difficult, particularly dual-coiling, but nothing that can't be done with a lot of practice. I'm looking for something a little better in terms of flavor and relative ease of maintenance. I'm willing to go unregulated and regulated, as long as it is within $150. 
Any help would be appreciated. 

I also suggest going "regulated"... anything from Pioneer4You (IPV), Sigelei, Cloupor, and there are several of the DNA clones that are excellent.  If you are after flavor more than clouds, a tank system like the Subtank mini or Horizon Arctic are excellent (with pre-made coils of several available resistance levels), and the Subtank mini will also have an RBA deck so you can customize.  For flavor, you don't need huge Wattages... I get fantastic flavors from my tanks and RTAs, running from 0.8 Ohm dual-coils to 1.5 Ohm singles... and rarely going over 25W for most juices... I have only one juice that can tolerate over 50W before it diminishes flavor and replaces it with heat and harsh vapor.

• 1 year later...
I also suggest going "regulated"... anything from Pioneer4You (IPV), Sigelei, Cloupor, and there are several of the DNA clones that are excellent.  If you are after flavor more than clouds, a tank system like the Subtank mini or Horizon Arctic are excellent (with pre-made coils of several available resistance levels), and the Subtank mini will also have an RBA deck so you can customize.  For flavor, you don't need huge Wattages... I get fantastic flavors from my tanks and RTAs, running from 0.8 Ohm dual-coils to 1.5 Ohm singles... and rarely going over 25W for most juices... I have only one juice that can tolerate over 50W before it diminishes flavor and replaces it with heat and harsh vapor.

I have a couple new never fired mods.

ac7aa0f85e664138979367887389f7c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro